- 35 min ago Royal Enfield’s Expedition To The South Pole: In Conversation With The Rider Santhosh Vijay Kumar
- 49 min ago Benelli TRK 251 Adventure Teased; Launch Soon
- 15 hrs ago EVRE & Mad About Wheels To Add 500 EV Chargers Over The Next 3 Years
- 17 hrs ago MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- Sports Tendulkar in awe of Shubman Gill's technique
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal: Discount Offers On Best Premium Smartphones
- News Omicron scare: BMC mandates 7-day home quarantine for passengers from at risk countries
- Movies Parth Samthaan & Anchal Singh's New Music Video ‘Mere Haniyaa’ Looks Promising
- Finance With 330% of YTD Returns This Multibagger Stock Has A "BUY" Tag
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Royal Enfield and Knox (experts and innovators of protective apparel and body armour) have collaborated to co-create a range of high protection, accessible riding gear, and CE certified external knee-guard called Conqueror. This collaboration is in line with Royal Enfield's commitment to providing protection, comfort and they can be used for multiple riding needs.
Commenting on the collaboration with Knox, Puneet Sood, Head - Apparel Business at Royal Enfield said, "At Royal Enfield, ensuring a ‘safe' and a ‘pure riding experience' for our riders is at the centre of our product strategy. With this partnership, we aim to foster our commitment to provide our customers with products that meet global safety norms. The intent is to offer relevant and accessible products for riders and motorcycling enthusiasts. The partnership started with using Knox armours for our new range of riding gear including jackets, gloves and riding trousers. The co-created knee-guard is a byproduct of years of our motorcycling experience, our understanding of a rider's needs, different riding conditions, terrains etc. and Knox's technical expertise and experience in designing and manufacturing innovative body armours and apparel for motorcycling."
"Our motorcycles are used for both leisure riding as well as a means of not only commute. Rider safety is equally important in both cases. We understood that the acceptance of a riding trouser is low in India and there was a need for a product that provides protection and can be worn over regular denims or trousers be it for a commute to office, a weekend ride or a trip to the Himalayas. In line with our vision to increase awareness around road safety and safe riding practices, we will continue to offer versatile consumer centric products. Our alliance with Knox is a testimony of our dedication to provide a ‘pure motorcycling' experience to everyone in love with the motorcycling way of life,"he further added.
Royal Enfield and Knox got into a strategic partnership almost two years back. The company offered Knox's body armours in their new range of riding gear including categories like riding jackets, gloves and riding trousers. However, Extending this partnership has been done to co-create and offer CE certified level two external knee guards built with Knox's micro lock protection.
Speaking about the collaboration Margaret Travell, the Commercial Director at Knox said, "We are committed to the design of high performance body armour systems that really work for riders. We began this association 2 years ago by equipping Royal Enfield apparel with Knox armour and gloves with Micro-lock armour with the famous Scaphoid Protection System. One year later, we began the next development - to build a standalone Knee guard, tough enough to tackle some of the toughest environments on Earth. It had to be relevant to Royal Enfield riders in India and beyond, so needed to be easy to put on and remove and also capable of being worn on its own for those who prefer not to wear armoured trousers. The knee guard is not only tough and durable enough to be CE approved to the highest Level 2 standard, it is also supremely flexible and comfortable enough to wear all day long in any environment you ride in. We're excited to see people using them on their own riding adventures."
Thoughts About The Collaboration between Royal Enfield And Knox
With this partnership, Royalfield will be able to provide riders with the right and adequate riding gears that are meant for all seasons. Moreover, customers can purchase the newly launched Conqueror knee guard, riding jackets, gloves and riding trousers with Knox armours are available for sale at Royal Enfield dealerships, Royal Enfield's online store, Amazon and select central and shoppers stop outlets.