- 33 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 16 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports Rahul Dravid backs Sanju Samson, young batsmen after T20I series defeat to Sri Lanka
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- News Prabhas-starrer 'Radhe Shyam' to release worldwide; Film to hit theatres on Pongal 2022
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield has increased the prices of its entry-level offering, the Bullet 350. The company has increased its prices for the second consecutive month.
The Bullet 350 retro motorcycle was updated to meet the BS6 emission standard and retailed at a starting price of Rs 1.21 lakh. However, after consecutive price hikes, the motorcycle now retails at a starting price tag of Rs 1.30 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has increased its prices by around Rs 3,500 across all variants of the Bullet 350 motorcycle. The top-spec electric-start variant Bullet 350X model retails at Rs 1.46 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here are the variant-wise new price details of the Bullet 350:
|Model||Colour||Old BS6 Price||New BS6 Price||Price Hike|
|Bullet 350 BS6 (Standard)||Bullet Silver and Onyx Black||Rs 1,27,094||Rs 1,30,228||Rs 3,134|
|Black and Forest Green||Rs 1,33,261||Rs 1,36,502||Rs 3,241|
|Bullet 350 ES BS6 (Electric Start)||Jet Black, Regal Red and Royal Blue||Rs 1,42,705||Rs 1,46,152|| |
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The company had launched the Bullet 350X, with new solid colours paint scheme making its way to the motorcycle's variants last year. Apart from the paint scheme, the Bullet 350X remained the same as the standard variant.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, 346cc fuel-injected engine producing a maximum power of 19.1bhp at 5,250rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 4,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are done via a 35mm telescopic front fork with 130mm travel, and a twin-shock absorber setup at the rear with 80mm travel. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 280mm disc at the front and a 153mm drum brake at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS for additional safety.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again In India
The Bullet 350 motorcycle is the brand's entry-level offering in the Indian market. The company might have increased the pricing of its motorcycle owning to the increasing input costs of manufacturing. With the recent price increase, we expect sales to be unaffected as the hike is only marginal.