- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield has increased the prices of its entry-level offering, the Bullet 350. The company has increased its prices for the second consecutive month.
The Bullet 350 retro motorcycle was updated to meet the BS6 emission standard and retailed at a starting price of Rs 1.21 lakh. However, after consecutive price hikes, the motorcycle now retails at a starting price tag of Rs 1.30 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company has increased its prices by around Rs 3,500 across all variants of the Bullet 350 motorcycle. The top-spec electric-start variant Bullet 350X model retails at Rs 1.46 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Here are the variant-wise new price details of the Bullet 350:
|Model||Colour||Old BS6 Price||New BS6 Price||Price Hike|
|Bullet 350 BS6 (Standard)||Bullet Silver and Onyx Black||Rs 1,27,094||Rs 1,30,228||Rs 3,134|
|Black and Forest Green||Rs 1,33,261||Rs 1,36,502||Rs 3,241|
|Bullet 350 ES BS6 (Electric Start)||Jet Black, Regal Red and Royal Blue||Rs 1,42,705||Rs 1,46,152|| |
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The company had launched the Bullet 350X, with new solid colours paint scheme making its way to the motorcycle's variants last year. Apart from the paint scheme, the Bullet 350X remained the same as the standard variant.
The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, 346cc fuel-injected engine producing a maximum power of 19.1bhp at 5,250rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 4,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are done via a 35mm telescopic front fork with 130mm travel, and a twin-shock absorber setup at the rear with 80mm travel. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 280mm disc at the front and a 153mm drum brake at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS for additional safety.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again In India
The Bullet 350 motorcycle is the brand's entry-level offering in the Indian market. The company might have increased the pricing of its motorcycle owning to the increasing input costs of manufacturing. With the recent price increase, we expect sales to be unaffected as the hike is only marginal.