- 4 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 5 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 5 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kia Sonet & Seltos Deliveries Started Across India: Waiting Periods Set To Increase
- News 'Triple lockdown' in Kerala: Govt to use drones, geo fencing to track lockdown violators
- Sports Arjan Bhullar: Know more about the first Indian-origin fighter to win a MMA world title
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 To Have Only 12 Episodes?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Lifestyle Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Finance Next GST Council Meet Scheduled For May 28: Check Key Issues To Be Addressed
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Royal Enfield's sales figures for April 2021 are here. Royal Enfield's Month-On-Month sales saw a dip in April 2021 at 53,298 units. This is a reduction of 19% compared to the previous month. Out of the 53,298 units sold, 48,789 units were sold in India while the other 4,509 units were meant for export markets.
The world is going through a pandemic and India is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19. In April 2020, India was under a complete lockdown and automotive brands took a major hit thanks to low sales numbers. Over the next few months, sales did improve quite a bit.
In 2021, the automotive industry in India witnessed tremendous growth. However, this too seems short lived at the moment thanks to the lockdowns and curfews imposed by various states across the country. Royal Enfield's sales numbers too are reducing due to the same reason.
Royal Enfield has enjoyed tremendous success in India after Siddhartha Lal took over the reins. However, new competitors have started to emerge and Royal Enfield is on a spree of updates and new launches to counter the same.
Speaking of upcoming models from Royal Enfield, Royal Enfield recently announced the launch of Meteor 350 in America and made the following statement through the press release "The new Meteor 350 adds another chapter to Royal Enfield's legacy of producing beloved mid-sized motorcycles."
We also expect the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, which is based on the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 to be launched very soon. There is also a 650cc cruiser under development which may be named "Shotgun" by Royal Enfield which is one of the most awaited motorcycles from the brand. The long-due new-gen Classic 350 is also in the pipeline.
We expect all new Royal Enfield models to sport Royal Enfield's latest tripper navigation system, which pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth to display turn-by-turn navigation.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sales In April 2021
Apart from the effect of lockdowns and curfews, Royal Enfield's slump in sales can also be linked to enthusiasts waiting for upcoming Royal Enfield models, as there are many pics of highly camouflaged upcoming models of Royal Enfield models floating around the internet.