- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Tiguan Deliveries Commence In India: Prices Start From Rs 31.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Tata Tigor CNG Vs Hyundai Aura CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 9 hrs ago Tata Punch Vs Nissan Magnite: Where Should You Put Your Hard Earned Money?
- 11 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- Movies Emilia Clarke's First Look From MCU's Secret Invasion Revealed, Samuel L Jackson & Cobie Smulders Spotted
- News Can't immediately respond to marital rape, issue can't be looked from microscopic angle: Centre to HC
- Sports IPL 2022: Lucknow franchise named Lucknow Super Giants
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
- Technology Oppo Watch Free Listed On Official Site In India; Launching Alongside Reno7 Series On Feb 4?
- Finance How Pay 1/3 Card Is Different From Credit Cards? Should You Invest
- Travel National Tourism Day 2022: Explore North India By Train
- Lifestyle Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
Royal Enfield's sales figures for April 2021 are here. Royal Enfield's Month-On-Month sales saw a dip in April 2021 at 53,298 units. This is a reduction of 19% compared to the previous month. Out of the 53,298 units sold, 48,789 units were sold in India while the other 4,509 units were meant for export markets.
The world is going through a pandemic and India is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19. In April 2020, India was under a complete lockdown and automotive brands took a major hit thanks to low sales numbers. Over the next few months, sales did improve quite a bit.
In 2021, the automotive industry in India witnessed tremendous growth. However, this too seems short lived at the moment thanks to the lockdowns and curfews imposed by various states across the country. Royal Enfield's sales numbers too are reducing due to the same reason.
Royal Enfield has enjoyed tremendous success in India after Siddhartha Lal took over the reins. However, new competitors have started to emerge and Royal Enfield is on a spree of updates and new launches to counter the same.
Speaking of upcoming models from Royal Enfield, Royal Enfield recently announced the launch of Meteor 350 in America and made the following statement through the press release "The new Meteor 350 adds another chapter to Royal Enfield's legacy of producing beloved mid-sized motorcycles."
We also expect the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, which is based on the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 to be launched very soon. There is also a 650cc cruiser under development which may be named "Shotgun" by Royal Enfield which is one of the most awaited motorcycles from the brand. The long-due new-gen Classic 350 is also in the pipeline.
We expect all new Royal Enfield models to sport Royal Enfield's latest tripper navigation system, which pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth to display turn-by-turn navigation.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sales In April 2021
Apart from the effect of lockdowns and curfews, Royal Enfield's slump in sales can also be linked to enthusiasts waiting for upcoming Royal Enfield models, as there are many pics of highly camouflaged upcoming models of Royal Enfield models floating around the internet.