- 18 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 23 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Lahari Shari To Enter Secret Room After Exit From The House?
- News New ministers inducted into Punjab cabinet take oath
- Sports Stimac names list of 23 for the SAFF Championship
- Finance IPO: 30 Companies May Float Public Issues In Oct-Nov to Raise Rs 45,000 cr
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Royal Enfield's sales figures for April 2021 are here. Royal Enfield's Month-On-Month sales saw a dip in April 2021 at 53,298 units. This is a reduction of 19% compared to the previous month. Out of the 53,298 units sold, 48,789 units were sold in India while the other 4,509 units were meant for export markets.
The world is going through a pandemic and India is reeling under the second wave of COVID-19. In April 2020, India was under a complete lockdown and automotive brands took a major hit thanks to low sales numbers. Over the next few months, sales did improve quite a bit.
In 2021, the automotive industry in India witnessed tremendous growth. However, this too seems short lived at the moment thanks to the lockdowns and curfews imposed by various states across the country. Royal Enfield's sales numbers too are reducing due to the same reason.
Royal Enfield has enjoyed tremendous success in India after Siddhartha Lal took over the reins. However, new competitors have started to emerge and Royal Enfield is on a spree of updates and new launches to counter the same.
Speaking of upcoming models from Royal Enfield, Royal Enfield recently announced the launch of Meteor 350 in America and made the following statement through the press release "The new Meteor 350 adds another chapter to Royal Enfield's legacy of producing beloved mid-sized motorcycles."
We also expect the Royal Enfield Hunter 350, which is based on the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 to be launched very soon. There is also a 650cc cruiser under development which may be named "Shotgun" by Royal Enfield which is one of the most awaited motorcycles from the brand. The long-due new-gen Classic 350 is also in the pipeline.
We expect all new Royal Enfield models to sport Royal Enfield's latest tripper navigation system, which pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth to display turn-by-turn navigation.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Sales In April 2021
Apart from the effect of lockdowns and curfews, Royal Enfield's slump in sales can also be linked to enthusiasts waiting for upcoming Royal Enfield models, as there are many pics of highly camouflaged upcoming models of Royal Enfield models floating around the internet.