- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield has announced its sales numbers for the month of December 2020. According to the company, it has sold a total of 68,995 units in the previous month. This a 37 per cent increase in overall sales as compared to the 50,416 units sold during the same month last year.
Out of the 68,995 units sold by the brand in the last month, 65,492 units were from domestic sales. While the rest of the sales numbers came from exports of motorcycles by the brand to various international markets.
Comparing the sales numbers of December 2020 to the November 2020 figures, the company has sold over 8 per cent more. Royal Enfield registered a total of 63,782 units during the month of November 2020.
The exports of the Royal Enfield motorcycle grew by over a whopping 81 per cent in December 2020 as compared to 2019. With the more motorcycles up for exports from the brand, the number will only rise in the coming months.
However, the Month-on-Month export sales of Royal Enfield motorcycle has taken a dip in December 2020. The company exported a total of 4,698 units as compared to the 3,503 units last month. It is a decline of 25 per cent in Month-on-Month exports between November and December 2020.
Along with the Continental GT 650, Interceptor 650 and the Himalayan, the company has also begun exports of the recently launched Meteor 350 motorcycle as well. The exports of the Royal Enfield motorcycle has risen substantially due to more motorcycles getting added to the brand's international line-up.
The company is also working on revamping its entire 350cc product portfolio, which will be using a similar setup as the Meteor 350. This includes the Classic 350, the Bullet 350 and the Standard 350 motorcycle as well. Additionally, there are several new models that are line-up for launch this year as well.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Bike Sales Report For December 2020
Royal Enfield has increased its domestic and export sales number by a substantial margin in terms of yearly sales. The numbers are expected to rise in the coming months as the brand plans a complete revamp of its popular Classic 350 models, and other models present in its line-up.