- 13 hrs ago Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Piaggio Ape Electric E-Xtra FX & E-City FX Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago RNAIPL Factory Visit: An Inside Look At The Production Process Of The Nissan Magnite SUV
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Globally Unveiled: Features Electrification As Standard!
- Finance Gold Price Highly Volatile; Retreat Lower As Yields Weigh
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- News Fuel prices: Nagaland cuts taxes on petrol and diesel, fuel prices come down
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Sports Tiger Woods in hospital: LA County sheriff doesn't expect charges against golfer
- Movies Pogaru Day 6 Box Office Collection: Dhruva Sarja Starrer Continues Its Decent Run
- Technology Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers On iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini And More
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
The upcoming Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser motorcycles have been spotted testing yet again in the country. The performance cruiser motorcycles are expected to arrive sometime during the end of this year in the Indian market.
Ahead of their launch, two variants of the motorcycle were revealed from the latest spy video shot by Royal Bangalorean Raj. The spy video showcases a cruiser motorcycle with different body panels some of which are finished in chrome.
On the other hand, other test mules in the video feature blacked-out twin exhausts, lower-set tail lamp and turn-signal indicators, that looks to a similar unit like the ones seen on the Meteor 350. As a result, Royal Enfield could be launching several variants of the upcoming flagship cruiser motorcycle.
Additionally, the company will most likely offer the ‘Make-it-Yours' customization options on the cruiser motorcycle. This will include a host of genuine accessories, that will help customers to personalize their new cruiser to suit their needs and taste.
It will also feature the brand's onboard Tripper navigation system enabled via Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone pairing. The larger pod will be reserved for the speed, tachometer and trip details, while the smaller pod will feature a navigation system that is similar to the one seen on the Meteor 350.
Speaking about the design of the motorcycle, the upcoming cruiser is a relatively large motorcycle that suits the proportions, design and characteristics of a bobber bike. This includes a long wheelbase, a large sculpted fuel tank, raised and wide handlebar, forward-set footpegs and a relaxed riding position.
Some of the features that are revealed from previous spottings of the cruiser motorcycle include round-shaped headlights, tail lights and turn-signal indicators, a tall and adjustable windscreen, curved fenders at both ends, and a split-seat design; among others.
The engine and the transmission setup on the upcoming cruiser motorcycle are expected to be similar to the ones powering the 650 twins in the brand's portfolio. However, the cruiser's could be feature liquid cooling for enhanced performance.
The 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine on the 650 twins produces 47bhp and a peak torque of 52Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, with slipper-clutch assisted. We expect the power and torque figures to remain similar on the new motorcycle.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle will the first model from the brand to features a (USD) UpSide-Down front fork. The USD will aid for better handling characteristics of the cruiser. The rear suspension on the cruiser will be a twin-shock unit.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield 650cc Cruiser Bikes Spied Testing In Different Variants
The Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser is among the most awaited motorcycles launching in the Indian market. The brand has been known to produce some of the iconic retro-styled motorcycles in the market. The upcoming 650cc cruiser is expected to carry the brand's heritage design, which has created a massive following over the years.