- 54 min ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike By Upto Rs 3,000 Announced For September 2021: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities
- 18 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- Finance Gold Prices Recover Marginally From Sharp Fall On Thursday; Retail US Data Imparts Strength To Dollar
- Sports IPL 2021: Dream11 hits the sweet spot on Twitter
- Movies Annabelle Sethupathi Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Technology Realme Confirms Narzo 50 India Launch On September 24; Helio G85, 50MP AI Camera In Tow
- News Mumbai police register case against Sahil Khan for instigating Manoj Patil to attempt suicide
- Education UPCET Answer Key 2021 Released By NTA For UG, PG Entrance Test
- Lifestyle Vijay Devarakonda, Allu Sirish, And Dulquer Salmaan Stun Us With Their Fashion Game
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
The upcoming Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser motorcycles have been spotted testing yet again in the country. The performance cruiser motorcycles are expected to arrive sometime during the end of this year in the Indian market.
Ahead of their launch, two variants of the motorcycle were revealed from the latest spy video shot by Royal Bangalorean Raj. The spy video showcases a cruiser motorcycle with different body panels some of which are finished in chrome.
On the other hand, other test mules in the video feature blacked-out twin exhausts, lower-set tail lamp and turn-signal indicators, that looks to a similar unit like the ones seen on the Meteor 350. As a result, Royal Enfield could be launching several variants of the upcoming flagship cruiser motorcycle.
Additionally, the company will most likely offer the ‘Make-it-Yours' customization options on the cruiser motorcycle. This will include a host of genuine accessories, that will help customers to personalize their new cruiser to suit their needs and taste.
It will also feature the brand's onboard Tripper navigation system enabled via Bluetooth connectivity and smartphone pairing. The larger pod will be reserved for the speed, tachometer and trip details, while the smaller pod will feature a navigation system that is similar to the one seen on the Meteor 350.
Speaking about the design of the motorcycle, the upcoming cruiser is a relatively large motorcycle that suits the proportions, design and characteristics of a bobber bike. This includes a long wheelbase, a large sculpted fuel tank, raised and wide handlebar, forward-set footpegs and a relaxed riding position.
Some of the features that are revealed from previous spottings of the cruiser motorcycle include round-shaped headlights, tail lights and turn-signal indicators, a tall and adjustable windscreen, curved fenders at both ends, and a split-seat design; among others.
The engine and the transmission setup on the upcoming cruiser motorcycle are expected to be similar to the ones powering the 650 twins in the brand's portfolio. However, the cruiser's could be feature liquid cooling for enhanced performance.
The 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine on the 650 twins produces 47bhp and a peak torque of 52Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, with slipper-clutch assisted. We expect the power and torque figures to remain similar on the new motorcycle.
The upcoming cruiser motorcycle will the first model from the brand to features a (USD) UpSide-Down front fork. The USD will aid for better handling characteristics of the cruiser. The rear suspension on the cruiser will be a twin-shock unit.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield 650cc Cruiser Bikes Spied Testing In Different Variants
The Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser is among the most awaited motorcycles launching in the Indian market. The brand has been known to produce some of the iconic retro-styled motorcycles in the market. The upcoming 650cc cruiser is expected to carry the brand's heritage design, which has created a massive following over the years.