- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: AB de Villiers explains how he deals with various challenges of T20 format
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Royal Enfield is all set to introduce the 2021-iterations of their popular 650-Twins in India. The 2021 Royal Enfield 650 Twins (Continental GT & Interceptor) are expected to receive a number of updates, including new features and other subtle cosmetic changes.
The updated version of the Royal Enfield 650-Twins is expected to go on sale in India, sometime later this year. Both the motorcycles in the 650cc range have been spied undergoing testing on separate occasions in India as well.
Ahead of its launch, A document has leaked online that reveals some of the new colour options, expected to be offered on the 2021 versions of the Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650.
As seen from the leaked document, the 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 could soon be offered with seven paint schemes. This includes four new options: Ravishing Black, Grey Goose, Ventura Blue & Royal Red. The remaining three colour schemes: Baker Express, Glitter & Dust and Orange Crush will continue to be on offer from the current models.
Similarly, the 2021 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 will be offered with a total of five paint schemes: Cookies & Cream, Ventura Black & Blue, British Racing Lean, GT Red & Mr Clean. Of these, only the last option is an offer on the current model.
Apart from the new paint schemes on offer, Royal Enfield might also bring in a few other subtle changes, improving the overall riding dynamics of both models. However, the most significant update will be the addition of the Tripper Navigation.
This tech debuted on the brand's Meteor 350 and was incorporated into the 2021 Himalayan offering earlier this year. The new feature will be powered by Google and offer turn-by-turn navigation when connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth.
Mechanically, however, there will be no changes. Both The 2021 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 will continue to be powered by the same BS6-compliant 648cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 47bhp at 7150rpm and 52Nm of peak torque at 5250rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox offered with a slipper clutch as standard.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield 650-Twins Colour Options
The 2021 Royal Enfield 650-Twins are among the best-selling offerings in the Indian mid-size motorcycle segment. The company will be hoping to further improve on this with the introduction of the 2021-iteration with new colours and added features.