- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Revolt Intellicorp reopens bookings for RV400 & RV300 from 15 July, 12PM. Bookings can be made on the brand's website. This is the second consecutive month that the company is opening bookings for the electric motorcycle.
Interested buyers can register on the website using the 'Notify Me' option.
Bookings In June
As mentioned earlier. the company had opened booking for the electric motorcycle last month. The flash sale registered over 50 crores worth of RV400 electric motorcycles sold in just 2 hours.
Revolt has also increased the production capacity to cope up with the amazing response for the electric motorcycle and have advanced the delivery dates. Bookings slated to be delivered in the latter part of 2021, will now be fulfilled in the coming days.
The motorcycle is currently available in six cities. This includes Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. The company recently announced fresh funding of Rs 150 crore. With the new funding, Revolt is gearing up to expand to 35 cities across the country.
RV400 Price Drop
Additionally, the RV400 prices have been dropped due to the increase in subsidy under the FAME 2 policy. The brand's flagship electric motorcycle now retails at Rs 90,799, ex-showroom. The booking amount for the RV400 is set at Rs 7,999.
Regarding the motorcycle, the Revolt RV400 features a 3.24kWh lithium-ion battery paired with a 3kW electric motor. This return a maximum riding range of 156km on a single charge (claimed). The motorcycle can reach a top speed of 85km/h.
Some of the highlighting features of the Revolt RV400 include:
- MyRevolt mobile app connectivity,
- Customised exhaust sounds
- Bike diagnostics
- Battery status,
- Three riding modes: Eco, Normal and Sport
It also features LED headlamps, LED taillights, and a fully digital instrument cluster.
Moving to the mechanical hardware, the RV400 features Upside Down (USD) forks at the front and a mono-shock at the rear adjustable for pre-load. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 240mm disc brake at either end supported by the Combine Braking System (CBS).
Thoughts About The Revolt RV400 Bookings Reopen From July 15
Revolt Intellicorp is shiting gears on sales of electric motorcycles catering to the growing demand in India. The company has announced another flash sale for the second consecutive month. However, new cities are yet to be added to the list.