- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
The second edition of the Red Bull Ace of Dirt, which is the toughest two-wheel race in the country, will be taking place on the 18th and 19th March in Bengaluru. The event will be taking place at the Big Rock Dirtpark, a one of its kind, self-designed track by Red Bull Athlete CS Santosh.
A total of 32 riders will battle each other on a specially laid course which consists of Motocross, Dirt track and Enduro elements, all put together to offer a unique challenge. However, the winner of Red Bull Ace of Dirt will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to train with ace motorcyclist and Red Bull athlete, CS Santosh.
Excited about the second edition of Red Bull Ace of Dirt, Red Bull athlete CS Santosh said, "In 2019, I grabbed the opportunity with energy drink giant Red Bull to dream up this event - the toughest two-wheel race in the country. After the successful first edition, I am super excited about the upcoming event. Red Bull Ace of Dirt is a unique concept, a new format of racing that has not been seen in India before. It combines different off-road disciplines - Motocross, Dirt Track and Enduro, allowing different types of riders to compete together. It tests different skills and will hopefully help drivers to one day transition into cross country rally racing and then on to the Dakar! Hero MotoSports joined hands as part of their vision to promote MotorSports and Off-Road biking culture in India and I am thrilled that they will continue to support this year."
In 2019 Yuva Kumar grabbed the title in the inaugural edition of Red Bull Ace of Dirt. He also won a once in a lifetime opportunity to train with CS Santosh and Yuva Kumar has won 5 National Rally Championships and Dirt Track Racing. He has also finished the Raid de Himalaya in the top 5 and was the first South Indian privateer to win the Desert Storm race three times in a row.
In his training session with CS Santosh, Yuva added, "Due to the event I got the opportunity to train with CS Santosh. It was a really good training session post which I felt there was a lot to learn from what I knew. He trained me on the basic skills and shared many lessons from his vast international experience and especially from the Dakar. It made me realise that to be the best you must be trained under the best. I am really excited for the second edition and looking forward to again giving my best performance in the event."
Thoughts About The Second Edition Of The Red Bull Ace Of Dirt
The Red Bull Ace of Dirt is a good platform for the young enthusiast to show their potential and one of them will get a chance to train with the legend CS Santosh.