- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 12 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 12 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 13 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- News Denmark becomes 1st European Country to cut AstraZeneca Covid-19 jab completely over rare blood cllots
- Finance Spot Prices Of Gold Surge To Rs. 49000; Prices To Trend Further Higher
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 1-2 Manchester City 2-4 agg: Foden finally ends Guardiola's last-four wait
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
The second edition of the Red Bull Ace of Dirt, which is the toughest two-wheel race in the country, will be taking place on the 18th and 19th March in Bengaluru. The event will be taking place at the Big Rock Dirtpark, a one of its kind, self-designed track by Red Bull Athlete CS Santosh.
A total of 32 riders will battle each other on a specially laid course which consists of Motocross, Dirt track and Enduro elements, all put together to offer a unique challenge. However, the winner of Red Bull Ace of Dirt will get a once in a lifetime opportunity to train with ace motorcyclist and Red Bull athlete, CS Santosh.
Excited about the second edition of Red Bull Ace of Dirt, Red Bull athlete CS Santosh said, "In 2019, I grabbed the opportunity with energy drink giant Red Bull to dream up this event - the toughest two-wheel race in the country. After the successful first edition, I am super excited about the upcoming event. Red Bull Ace of Dirt is a unique concept, a new format of racing that has not been seen in India before. It combines different off-road disciplines - Motocross, Dirt Track and Enduro, allowing different types of riders to compete together. It tests different skills and will hopefully help drivers to one day transition into cross country rally racing and then on to the Dakar! Hero MotoSports joined hands as part of their vision to promote MotorSports and Off-Road biking culture in India and I am thrilled that they will continue to support this year."
In 2019 Yuva Kumar grabbed the title in the inaugural edition of Red Bull Ace of Dirt. He also won a once in a lifetime opportunity to train with CS Santosh and Yuva Kumar has won 5 National Rally Championships and Dirt Track Racing. He has also finished the Raid de Himalaya in the top 5 and was the first South Indian privateer to win the Desert Storm race three times in a row.
In his training session with CS Santosh, Yuva added, "Due to the event I got the opportunity to train with CS Santosh. It was a really good training session post which I felt there was a lot to learn from what I knew. He trained me on the basic skills and shared many lessons from his vast international experience and especially from the Dakar. It made me realise that to be the best you must be trained under the best. I am really excited for the second edition and looking forward to again giving my best performance in the event."
Thoughts About The Second Edition Of The Red Bull Ace Of Dirt
The Red Bull Ace of Dirt is a good platform for the young enthusiast to show their potential and one of them will get a chance to train with the legend CS Santosh.