- 3 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- 6 hrs ago Tata Safari Gold Edition Launched In India At Rs 21.89 Lakh: Two Variants, Leather Seats Available
- 8 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Its Biggest Retail Showroom In Coimbatore; Third Ather Space In Tamilnadu
- 10 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike By Upto Rs 3,000 Announced For September 2021: Here Are All Details
- News Zomato, Swiggy food delivery to come under GST: But customers won't pay more
- Sports Vaccine Podu, Mask Podu: MS Dhoni urges fans to take COVID-19 vaccine, wear masks
- Finance Food Delivery Under GST Regime; Will It Be Costly Now?
- Movies Emmys 2021: When & Where To Watch In India, Nominees, Host & More
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Technology iPhone 13 Vs iPhone 13 Mini Vs iPhone 13 Pro Vs iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
- Lifestyle Can People With Diabetes Include Pineapple In Their Diet?
The QJ7000D electric motorcycle has been unveiled in the Chinese market. Chinese motorcycle manufacturer Qianjiang has unveiled an all-electric motorcycle named the QJ7000D. However, the bike will be sold under the Benelli brand name in the international markets.
The new electric motorcycle concept is said to set the new benchmark in the electric motorcycle segment. Even though the Chinese automaker has not yet released any technical specifications related to the motorcycle, sources indicate that the bike has benchmarked the performance capabilities of a 600cc motorcycle.
That being said, the 600cc segment would be ideal for a motorcycle of this kind. As such the performance will not only be accessible to all sorts of riders but the bike will be much more manageable at the extreme limits.
In terms of the design, the QJ7000D is extremely aggressive with its split headlamps, full-fairing and a scooped out rider seat. Despite the aggressive looks, the Chinese built all-electric motorcycle packs in some practicality and a clever storage space big enough to fit a large full-face helmet.
Like any EV, the instrument pod in the QJ7000D is digital, with a negative LCD unit for easy read-out even during sunny days. It's a thoroughly engineered one, with its powerful motor mounted in the middle and placed low for great stability. This set-up gives both high speed and low-speed stability which is ideal for novice users.
We are not sure how Qianjiang will price the motorcycle in the Chinese market and how Benelli would price it in international markets, but we do expect a slight premium over other petrol-powered motorcycles in the 600cc segment.
Thoughts On Qianjiang QJ7000D Electric Motorcycle Being Revealed
The QJ7000D might just turn out to be one of the best electric motorcycles. Not because of the looks but going by the strides Chinese automakers are making in the field of EVs, they are set to dominate even European manufacturers.