- 12 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 16 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 19 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Happy Birthday Imtiaz Ali: 5 Times The Filmmaker Redefined Love For Millennials With His Films!
- News Rythu Bandhu scheme 2021: How to check online payment of TS Rythu Bandhu status, Eligibility and documents
- Finance Mandatory EPF-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Extended By 3 Months
- Sports Australia 1-0 Jordan: Souttar header earns Socceroos eighth straight World Cup qualifying win
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The QJ7000D electric motorcycle has been unveiled in the Chinese market. Chinese motorcycle manufacturer Qianjiang has unveiled an all-electric motorcycle named the QJ7000D. However, the bike will be sold under the Benelli brand name in the international markets.
The new electric motorcycle concept is said to set the new benchmark in the electric motorcycle segment. Even though the Chinese automaker has not yet released any technical specifications related to the motorcycle, sources indicate that the bike has benchmarked the performance capabilities of a 600cc motorcycle.
That being said, the 600cc segment would be ideal for a motorcycle of this kind. As such the performance will not only be accessible to all sorts of riders but the bike will be much more manageable at the extreme limits.
In terms of the design, the QJ7000D is extremely aggressive with its split headlamps, full-fairing and a scooped out rider seat. Despite the aggressive looks, the Chinese built all-electric motorcycle packs in some practicality and a clever storage space big enough to fit a large full-face helmet.
Like any EV, the instrument pod in the QJ7000D is digital, with a negative LCD unit for easy read-out even during sunny days. It's a thoroughly engineered one, with its powerful motor mounted in the middle and placed low for great stability. This set-up gives both high speed and low-speed stability which is ideal for novice users.
We are not sure how Qianjiang will price the motorcycle in the Chinese market and how Benelli would price it in international markets, but we do expect a slight premium over other petrol-powered motorcycles in the 600cc segment.
Thoughts On Qianjiang QJ7000D Electric Motorcycle Being Revealed
The QJ7000D might just turn out to be one of the best electric motorcycles. Not because of the looks but going by the strides Chinese automakers are making in the field of EVs, they are set to dominate even European manufacturers.