- 1 day ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 1 day ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: List Of Phones To Launch iQoo Z5 5G, Mi 11 Lite 5G, Oppo A And More
- News Punjab CM Charanjit Singh Channi stops vehicle to wish newly-married couple
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Arjun Bijlani Wins The Show; Divyanka Is The First Runner-Up
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
The Piaggio One electric scooter has been unveiled. Piaggio has revealed its all-electric scooter named 'One.' The company revealed this electric scooter on Tik-Tok ahead of its scheduled global debut on May 28th, at the 2021 Beijing Motor Show.
From its looks, it is clear that Piaggio aims its all-new electric scooter towards the younger audience. The One features a lot of elements to please its target audience, such as a fully digital instrument panel, LED headlight, LED tail lamps, LED indicators, and a keyless start system.
Being electric, Piaggio's engineers have added some ingenious design traits to maximize the usability and robustness of One electric scooter. Some of its design traits include the use of pull-out type foot pegs and a wide foot board among others.
Keeping in mind its target audience, engineers at Piaggio have given the One a low seating position and ample under seat storage. Despite being targeted towards a younger audience, Piaggio has not revealed details on any of its variants if any.
However, unlike some of its rivals in India, the Piaggio One will come with a unique removable lithium-ion battery pack for convenient charging options. Piaggio confirmed that the new One electric scooter will go on sale in Europe from June 2021. We do expect Piaggio to introduce the One electric scooter in other countries at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Piaggio One Electric Scooter Being Unveiled
The Piaggio One looks funky in its design and gets lots of features to please its target audience. With the added flexibility of removable batteries, Piaggio can capitalise on the flexibility offered by battery-swapping for a quick recharge.