- 6 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 8 hrs ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 10 hrs ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- 12 hrs ago Ather 450X Prices Dropped By Rs 14,500 Due To FAME II Scheme Incentives Revision: Details
- Sports Cilic relishing Stuttgart final with Auger-Aliassime
- News Eligible population in some Jharkhand villages including naxal-affected fully vaccinated
- Finance These Companies/Groups Top The List Of Most Valuable Brands Of India In 2021
- Movies YouTuber Bhuvan Bam Loses Parents To COVID-19; Pens Heartbreaking Note - 'Lost Both My Lifelines To COVID'
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G India Launch Tipped; Key Features To Check Out
- Education THE Asia University Rankings 2021: List of Indian Universities In Times Asia Rankings 2021
- Lifestyle International Albinism Awareness Day 2021: What Is Albinism? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
The Piaggio One electric scooter has been unveiled. Piaggio has revealed its all-electric scooter named 'One.' The company revealed this electric scooter on Tik-Tok ahead of its scheduled global debut on May 28th, at the 2021 Beijing Motor Show.
From its looks, it is clear that Piaggio aims its all-new electric scooter towards the younger audience. The One features a lot of elements to please its target audience, such as a fully digital instrument panel, LED headlight, LED tail lamps, LED indicators, and a keyless start system.
Being electric, Piaggio's engineers have added some ingenious design traits to maximize the usability and robustness of One electric scooter. Some of its design traits include the use of pull-out type foot pegs and a wide foot board among others.
Keeping in mind its target audience, engineers at Piaggio have given the One a low seating position and ample under seat storage. Despite being targeted towards a younger audience, Piaggio has not revealed details on any of its variants if any.
However, unlike some of its rivals in India, the Piaggio One will come with a unique removable lithium-ion battery pack for convenient charging options. Piaggio confirmed that the new One electric scooter will go on sale in Europe from June 2021. We do expect Piaggio to introduce the One electric scooter in other countries at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Piaggio One Electric Scooter Being Unveiled
The Piaggio One looks funky in its design and gets lots of features to please its target audience. With the added flexibility of removable batteries, Piaggio can capitalise on the flexibility offered by battery-swapping for a quick recharge.