- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 7 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Finale: Pratik Sehajpal Is 1st Confirmed Contestant Of Bigg Boss 15; Here's When It'll Be Aired!
- Sports Burnley 0-1 Arsenal: Odegaard secures back-to-back wins for Gunners
- News Govt hikes domestic flight capacity to 85%
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Images of Ola electric scooters in their production form have surfaced online. The three colour options for the scooters have all been spotted at what looks like a TVC shoot. It looks like other than Pink and Black, Blue will also make it to the choice of colour options for the Ola electric scooter.
It was only a day ago that we brought to you the news of Ola accepting bookings for its electric scooter for just Rs 499. Now, images of the Ola Scooter have surfaced. It is the first time that clear images of the scooter in all the colours have surfaced and we have to say, it looks rather good.
In one of the images, the all-digital full-colour TFT screen of the Ola electric scooter shows that the scooter has 87 percent battery charge left. Yet, it also displays a distance-to-empty range of 122kms.
With a few calculations, we can figure out that the upcoming electric scooter can do 140 kms on a full charge. This makes it the electric scooter with the highest range in India. This will also put an end to the range anxiety of many potential buyers. However, the brand claims that the scooter has a range of around 240 kilometres.
If this is not enough, the Ola electric scooter can be charged up to 50 percent in just 18 minutes using the Ola Hypercharger. There are even several sources suggesting that the new Ola electric scooter will have a top speed in excess of 100km/h, while the 0-45km/h acceleration can be achieved in just 3.9 seconds.
If these performance figures are true, it would put a lot of pressure on its competition. To further shame all the other electric scooters currently available in the country, Ola's upcoming electric scooter will come with a class-leading under-seat storage of 50-litres which can store two helmets.
Ola has not skimped on technology either. In fact, it is one of the most feature-rich electric two-wheelers available in the country with features like keyless app-based access, digital instrument cluster, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, telescopic front suspension and many more.
The icing on the cake is Ola Electric's proposed plans on the charging network. According to Ola, the Ola Hypercharger network will be "the world's largest, densest, fastest electric two-wheeler charging network with 1 lakh locations across 400 cities".
Thoughts On Ola Electric Scooters Being Spotted In All Colour Options
The Ola electric scooter impressed us all with the specifications revealed by the brand. Now, with these images, the scooter has further impressed us with how it looks. If all goes to plan, this might very well be the best thing to happen to the scooter market in India.