- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- News Pay ₹ 3,47,54,896 tax: IT department serves notice to UP rickshaw puller
- Finance 3 Best Bluechip Funds For SIP In 2021 Based On 5-Star Rating of Value Research
- Movies Raveena Tandon's Best Songs Which Every 90s Kid Has Grown Up Listening To!
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports Verstappen holds his nerve in Austin to take 12-point championship lead
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Ola electric scooter portal will be re-opened on November 1. Though the portal has been closed, customers will be able to pre-book the Ola electric scooter.
Though it was just a few days ago that Ola Electric opened their purchase portals for Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters, the purchase portals were soon closed due to high demand for the electric scooters.
Now, Ola Electric has announced that the portal for purchasing Ola electric scooters will be re-opened on November 1.
However, customers can still pre-book the Ola electric scooter on their website by paying the pre-booking amount of Rs 499.
When Ola Electric opened pre-bookings for Ola electric scooters, the Indian start-up company received an overwhelming response with 1 lakh+ pre-bookings in just 24 hours.
Ola Electric went live on August 15 and customers who pre-booked the Ola electric scooter by paying an amount of Rs 499 could now book their Ola electric scooter by paying Rs 20,000.
After making the payment, the company will give a date for making the full payment. To make the full payment, Ola Electric also provides financial assistance through Ola Financial Services (OFS).
According to Ola Electric, customers can avail best-in-class finance options from Ola Financial Services. For this, Ola Financial Services has tied up with India's leading financial services like IDFC First Bank, HDFC Bank and TATA Capital.
On top of that, HDFC customers can opt for pre-approved loans within few minutes from the Ola and Ola Electric app.
As per the schemes from Ola Financial Services, the lowest EMI scheme starts from Rs 2,999 for the Ola S1 and Rs 3,199 for the Ola S1 Pro variant.
Even though Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro, look similar, under the skin both scooters carry slight differences. Where the Ola S1 is powered by a 2.98kWh battery pack, the Ola S1 Pro uses a larger 3.97kWh battery pack.
Though both scooters use near-identical electric motors, their performance is slightly different as the Ola S1 Pro is slightly faster with an official 0-40 kmph time of seconds and a top speed of 115 kmph. The same feat in Ola S1 takes 3.6 seconds to 40 kmph and could manage 90 kmph top speed only.
Another difference is the fact that the Ola S1 Pro comes with 'Hyper Mode' that allows the user to extract additional performance from the scooter.
According to official figures, the Ola S1 can cover 121 kms on a single charge, whereas the Ola S1 pro can manage 181 kms.
Features-wise, Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro come with a wide variety of features such as keyless app-based access, digital instrument cluster, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, disc brakes, telescopic front suspension, LED headlights and many more.
One of the interesting features of the Ola electric scooter is the large 50-litre under-seat storage, which is almost twice as large as most scooters available in India.
Thoughts About Ola Electric Re-Opening the Purchase Portal For Ola Electric Scooters
As Ola Electric re-opens the purchase portal for Ola electric scooters, this will allow more of the 1 lakh+ customers to book their scooter before the next year.
With prices starting at just Rs 99,000, Ola Electric became a catalyst in the process of converting to emission-less transportation.