- 59 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Technology BSNL Offering 7500GB Data With Two New Air Fibre Internet Plans
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir's Amarnath Cave; No casualty reported
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Education TS POLYCET Result 2021 Declared, Download Rank Card At polycetts.nic.in
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ola electric scooter records one lakh bookings in just 24 hours. Ola had opened bookings for its electric scooter recently. Since then, the Indian venture has garnered over 1 lakh+ bookings in just a day.
According to Ola electric, its first-ever EV received tremendous response from the Indian crowd, making it the ‘most pre-booked scooter' ever with more than one lakh bookings made in just 24-hours.
Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO of Ola was quoted as saying, "I am thrilled by the tremendous response from customers across India for our first electric vehicle. The unprecedented demand is a clear indicator of shifting consumer preferences to EVs."
He went on to say, this is a huge step forward in our mission to transition the world to sustainable mobility. I thank all the consumers who have booked the Ola Scooter and have joined the EV revolution. This is only the beginning!"
We expect Ola Electric's latest offering to go on sale this month. A few leaked documents had recently revealed the name for the upcoming electric scooter. According to the leaked documents, it could be named ‘Series S'.
Another crucial piece of information from the leaked documents is the existence of three different variants of the upcoming electric scooter, namely S, S1, and S1 Pro. The new Ola electric scooter will also come with a host of features like keyless app-based access, digital instrument cluster, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, disc brakes, telescopic front suspension, etc.
In addition to this, it looks like Ola Electric has thoroughly engineered the vehicle to suit the needs of an Indian user, a proof to this statement will be the class-leading under-seat storage of 50-litres.
The new Ola electric scooter will have a maximum range of around 150 kilometres on a single charge. This places it way ahead of all other electric scooters in the country. It is also claimed that the scooter can reach a top speed in excess of 100km/h according to various sources.
Thoughts On Ola Electric Scooter Receiving More Than One Lakh Bookings In 24 Hours
Ola Electric has nailed it in terms of the specifications for its upcoming electric scooter. The citizens of India have also responded equally well by making 1 lakh+ bookings in just 24 hours. This is a major milestone and heralds the beginning of a revolution.