- 16 hrs ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 1 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 2 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Ola electric scooter records one lakh bookings in just 24 hours. Ola had opened bookings for its electric scooter recently. Since then, the Indian venture has garnered over 1 lakh+ bookings in just a day.
According to Ola electric, its first-ever EV received tremendous response from the Indian crowd, making it the ‘most pre-booked scooter' ever with more than one lakh bookings made in just 24-hours.
Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO of Ola was quoted as saying, "I am thrilled by the tremendous response from customers across India for our first electric vehicle. The unprecedented demand is a clear indicator of shifting consumer preferences to EVs."
He went on to say, this is a huge step forward in our mission to transition the world to sustainable mobility. I thank all the consumers who have booked the Ola Scooter and have joined the EV revolution. This is only the beginning!"
We expect Ola Electric's latest offering to go on sale this month. A few leaked documents had recently revealed the name for the upcoming electric scooter. According to the leaked documents, it could be named ‘Series S'.
Another crucial piece of information from the leaked documents is the existence of three different variants of the upcoming electric scooter, namely S, S1, and S1 Pro. The new Ola electric scooter will also come with a host of features like keyless app-based access, digital instrument cluster, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, disc brakes, telescopic front suspension, etc.
In addition to this, it looks like Ola Electric has thoroughly engineered the vehicle to suit the needs of an Indian user, a proof to this statement will be the class-leading under-seat storage of 50-litres.
The new Ola electric scooter will have a maximum range of around 150 kilometres on a single charge. This places it way ahead of all other electric scooters in the country. It is also claimed that the scooter can reach a top speed in excess of 100km/h according to various sources.
Thoughts On Ola Electric Scooter Receiving More Than One Lakh Bookings In 24 Hours
Ola Electric has nailed it in terms of the specifications for its upcoming electric scooter. The citizens of India have also responded equally well by making 1 lakh+ bookings in just 24 hours. This is a major milestone and heralds the beginning of a revolution.