- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Budget like to propose GST Tribunal
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Ola Electric has revealed its plans for providing charging solutions to all its electric two-wheeler customers. The company has unveiled the Ola Hypercharger Network. The Ola Hypercharger Network is for its upcoming two-wheeler products starting with the Ola Scooter to be launched in the coming months.
Announcing the plans, Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO, Ola, said, "Electric is the future of mobility and we are reimagining the entire user experience of owning an electric vehicle. Our plans to build a comprehensive charging network is a key piece of this. By creating the world's largest and densest 2-wheeler charging network, we will dramatically accelerate the customer adoption of electric vehicles and rapidly move the industry to electric."
Ola will offer the most comprehensive set of charging options to its electric vehicle customers through a combination of widely deployed high-speed Ola Hyperchargers and the home-charger that will come bundled with the Ola Scooter. The Ola Hypercharger Network will be the widest and densest electric two-wheeler charging network in the world, with more than 100,000 charging points across 400 cities.
In the first year, the company is setting up over 5,000 charging points across 100 cities in India, more than double the existing charging infrastructure in the country. This Hypercharger will also be the fastest two-wheeler charging network and through this, the Ola Scooter can be charged 50 per cent in just 18 minutes. This will give the scooter a travelling range of 75 km.
However, the home charger will require no installation and will provide Ola customers with the convenience of charging at home by simply plugging into a regular wall socket for overnight charging. The Ola Hypercharger network, together with the home-charger and Ola Scooter's will ensure that customers can charge the vehicles quickly.
Thoughts About The Hypercharger Network By Ola Electric For Two-Wheelers
Through this Ola Hypercharger Network, customers will be able to charge their electric scooters really fast without any hassle. Also, it is good to see that manufacturers are focusing more on electric vehicles as they have a low cost of running and save the environment at the same time.