- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News Development not reached all families in Amethi despite Gandhis 'rule' for 5 decades: Smriti Irani
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Ola Electric has revealed its plans for providing charging solutions to all its electric two-wheeler customers. The company has unveiled the Ola Hypercharger Network. The Ola Hypercharger Network is for its upcoming two-wheeler products starting with the Ola Scooter to be launched in the coming months.
Announcing the plans, Bhavish Aggarwal, Chairman and Group CEO, Ola, said, "Electric is the future of mobility and we are reimagining the entire user experience of owning an electric vehicle. Our plans to build a comprehensive charging network is a key piece of this. By creating the world's largest and densest 2-wheeler charging network, we will dramatically accelerate the customer adoption of electric vehicles and rapidly move the industry to electric."
Ola will offer the most comprehensive set of charging options to its electric vehicle customers through a combination of widely deployed high-speed Ola Hyperchargers and the home-charger that will come bundled with the Ola Scooter. The Ola Hypercharger Network will be the widest and densest electric two-wheeler charging network in the world, with more than 100,000 charging points across 400 cities.
In the first year, the company is setting up over 5,000 charging points across 100 cities in India, more than double the existing charging infrastructure in the country. This Hypercharger will also be the fastest two-wheeler charging network and through this, the Ola Scooter can be charged 50 per cent in just 18 minutes. This will give the scooter a travelling range of 75 km.
However, the home charger will require no installation and will provide Ola customers with the convenience of charging at home by simply plugging into a regular wall socket for overnight charging. The Ola Hypercharger network, together with the home-charger and Ola Scooter's will ensure that customers can charge the vehicles quickly.
Thoughts About The Hypercharger Network By Ola Electric For Two-Wheelers
Through this Ola Hypercharger Network, customers will be able to charge their electric scooters really fast without any hassle. Also, it is good to see that manufacturers are focusing more on electric vehicles as they have a low cost of running and save the environment at the same time.