- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 21 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- Education IIT Kharagpur Offering Free Online Course On Internet Of Things
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- News Has Rahul Gandhi got himself vaccinated? BJP hits back
- Finance Auto Component Suppliers To See 70% Dip In Operating Profits In Q1 Due To COVID Restrictions: Icra
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- Sports UEFA has no plans to move Euro 2020 semi-finals and final from Wembley
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
India electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Nexzu Mobility has launched the Roadlark Cargo. The new cycle is aimed at last-mile delivery businesses and retails at Rs 42,000. The new electric cycle is based on the recently launched Roadlark e-cycle by the brand in India.
According to the company, the new Roadlark Cargo offers a load-carrying capacity of up to 50kg. The electric cycle also comes with a dual battery setup that includes a fixed and another detachable battery. The cycle can reach a top speed of up to 25km/h.
The Cargo model of the Roadlark features a highly customisable rear carrier arrangement. The brand offers a metal carrier that can hold a decent-sized softbox on the top, and a couple of saddle type soft luggage placed on the side of the carrier.
The company also announced that it will be offering an IoT solution for businesses developed by Nexzu to help monitor and increase productivity. These include restaurants, cloud kitchens, supermarkets, retail outlets, industrial parks, essential service suppliers, service & maintenance companies, and garages, among others.
Along with the IoT solution, Nexzu Mobility has created a dedicated support team for the Roadlark Cargo. It will address all service needs from customers of the new electric cycle. The support is aimed at ensuring seamless functioning of the cargo cycle with increased delivery trips.
Speaking of the e-cycle's powertrain, the dual battery pack is mated to a 250W 36V BLDC electric motor. The Roadlark returns an impressive claimed range of 100 km riding range on ‘Pedlec' mode and 75 km range on ‘Throttle' mode. The charge times are rated between 3 and 4 hours to completely charge both batteries.
Braking on the cycle is done via ventilated disc brakes at both ends. The Roadlark also features a flat handlebar along with a digital display. The display provides the rider with a host of information including the percentage of charge and other tell-tale signs.
Speaking about the new product, Rahul Shonak, COO Nexzu Mobility, said "Roadlark Cargo is built with superior strength steel, which gives durable rides on difficult roads. Equipped with high safety features such as dual disc brakes, it also comes with advanced features of IoT connectivity, designed and developed by Nexzu. The value proposition of this vehicle is by far the best in the industry."
Speaking on the new launch, Pankaj Tiwari, CMO Nexzu Mobility, said, "E-commerce businesses in India have been witnessing increasing traction, especially during the ongoing pandemic. However, a lot of companies find it difficult when it comes to making efficient and successful product deliveries, mainly due to the lack of purpose-built vehicles. The new Roadlark Cargo is designed to address this challenge."
He further added, "With cutting-edge features, these e-cycles not only ensure reduced running costs for delivery providers but they also make the entire riding and delivery experience seamless for both rider and consumer with enhanced productivity and cost optimization."
Thoughts About The Nexzu Roadlark Cargo Electric Cycle Launched In India
The Nexzu Roadlark Cargo joins the long list of electric cycles catering to the last-mile delivery segment in India. The Roadlark Cargo feature a dual battery pack with an enhanced riding range.
This results in more successful deliveries before the cycle is plugged back in. The detachable battery pack and IoT options make the Roadlark Cargo a strong contender in the segment.