- 22 min ago Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 32 min ago Bajaj Chetak Electric To Launch In Hyderabad & Chennai: New Cities Added!
- 55 min ago Royal Enfield Supports Silent Expedition Motorcycle Ride For A Cause; Provides Meteor 350 Motorcycles
- 1 hr ago Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- News In memory of famers who died during protests, RLD to build memorial
- Movies Jaaved Jaaferi Feels His Son Meezaan Has All The Ingredients To Be A Good Actor And A Star
- Sports IPL 2021: DC vs PBKS: Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
- Education NATA Answer Key 2021 Released At nata.in
- Technology DoT Assigns Frequencies To All Spectrum Auction Bidders
- Finance Post Office Savings Account: Check New Penalty Rules For Non-Maintenance of Minimum Balance
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
TVS Motor Company has released a new teaser of its upcoming commuter motorcycle offering, the Star City+. The 2021-iteration of the TVS Star City Plus is expected to go on sale in the Indian market in the coming weeks and could feature a number of subtle revisions.
The teaser image of the 2021 TVS Star City+ seems to carry forward a design identical to the previous BS6-compliant model, introduced in January 2020.
Details of the upcoming 2021 motorcycle are unknown, with the teaser just stating, "We've got a surprise for you, Stay-Tuned". We expect TVS to introduce a special edition model or an all-black paint scheme on the 2021 Star City+ commuter motorcycle.
The teaser image reveals certain aspects and styling elements of the upcoming 2021 Star City Plus. This includes the LED headlamps surrounded by the silver garnish, blacked-out mirrors, clear-lens indicators, single-piece seat, grab-rail, tall windscreen and the TVS branding on the tank. All these features, however, are already on offer on the current BS6-compliant model introduced last year.
The 2021 TVS Star City+ is also expected to carry forward the same engine and mechanicals from the current model as well. This includes the same 5-step adjustable shock absorbers at the rear, with standard telescopic forks at the front. Braking is handled by drums at either end, supported by CBS (combi-braking system) as standard.
Talking about the engine, the 2021 TVS Star City+ is said to carry forward the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces8.08bhp at 7350rpm and 8.7Nm of peak torque at 4500rpm, paired with a four-speed gearbox. TVS has equipped the commuter motorcycle with its Eco-Thrust fuel-injection technology, which claims to improve fuel efficiency by 15 per cent.
Currently, the TVS Star City+ is offered in a range of five dual-tone colour schemes: White/Black, Black/Blue, Grey/Black, Red/Black & Black/Red. The current motorcycle also comes with features such as a semi-digital instrument cluster and USB charging sockets as well. Also, the BS6-compliant TVS Star City+ is offered with a price tag of Rs 65,865, ex-showroom (Delhi), which could increase for the 2021-iteration.
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Star City+ Motorcycle Teaser
The TVS Star City+ is one of the most popular commuter offering in the Indian market. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Hero Splendor and the Honda CD 110 and the Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear.