- 19 hrs ago EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- 19 hrs ago Kia India Tops Dealership Satisfaction Survey — See How Other Brands In India Performed
- 21 hrs ago Aprilia Tuareg 660 Revealed — India-Bound Aprilia Tuareg 660 ADV-Tourer Teased
- 23 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC 390 Official Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Adjustable Suspension, TFT Display & More
- News After meeting with PM, Assam, Mizoram withdraw cases
- Sports India vs England: VVS Laxman advises Ajinkya Rahane to sort out his game plan against short-pitch deliveries
- Movies Geeta Basra Suffered Two Miscarriages Before Son Jovan's Birth; 'I Held Myself From Breaking Down'
- Finance 4 Small-Cap Stocks That Hit New 52-Week High In Today's Trade
- Education CBSE Compartment And Improvement Exams 2021 From August 16
- Technology Seagate One Touch HDD Review: Password Protected Backup At Swift Speeds
- Lifestyle Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
TVS Motor Company has launched the 2021 Star City+ in the Indian market. The new (2021) TVS Star City+ commuter motorcycle is now offered with a price tag of Rs 68,645, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2021 TVS Star City Plus now comes with ‘Roto petal disc brakes' as standard. It also comes with a few other features such as ET-Fi (EcoThrust Fuel Injection), a USB charging socket and a LED headlamp setup as well.
The 2021 TVS Star City+ is now also available in a new Black Red paint scheme. This will be available alongside its other colour options, which include Black Blue, Grey Black, Red Black and White Black.
The new commuter motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 109cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.08bhp and 8.7Nm of peak torque and comes paired with a four-speed transmission unit. The ET-Fi tech on the engine offers better refinement and 15% improved fuel efficiency than before.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Star City Plus features conventional telescopic forks at the front and a five-way adjustable shock absorber at the rear. The entry-level offering is offered with drum brakes at either end, while the higher trim comes with the above mentioned Roto petal disc brakes at the front and a drum brake at the rear.
The TVS Star City+ is an entry-level commuter motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The bike has a low kerb weight of just 116 kilograms. It gets a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres. Apart from this, the motorcycle also comes with a semi-digital instrument cluster, offering basic read-outs, which are simple and easy to read, even on-the-go.
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Star City+ India Launch
The new TVS Star City+ is a value-for-money affordable and convenient commuter-segment motorcycle. It offers good riding ergonomics, smooth engine performance and a comfortable ride, making it an attractive offering in the segment. The TVS Star City+ rivals the likes of the Honda HF Deluxe and the Hero Splendor in the market.