- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Bigg Boss 5 Telugu Nominations This Week: Siri, Maanas, Ravi And 3 Others Nominated!
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Team India should fix these gaping holes ahead of New Zealand clash
- Technology Oppo Reno7 Series Might Not Include Reno7 Pro Plus Model; Here's Why
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- News What is Delta Plus AY.4.2? Should we be concerned about new highly mobile COVID-19 variant?
- Finance This Small Finance Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD: Now Get Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
TVS Motor Company has launched its 2021 Apache RTR 160 4V in the Indian market. The new (2021) TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is offered in two variants: Drum and Disc, with a retail price starting at Rs 1.07 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
This translates to a price hike of around Rs 3000 on both models. For the hike amount, TVS has brought in a number of changes and updates. This includes a weight reduction of 2 kilograms. The entry-level drum variant of the Apache RTR 160 4V now weighs in at 145kg, while the disc variant tips the scale at 147kg.
Other changes on the motorcycle also include an all-new dual-tone seat with a carbon-fibre pattern, LED headlamps with the claw-styled position lamps. The motorcycle is also offered in three paint schemes: Racing Red, Knight Black and Metallic Blue.
However, the most important update is to the engine. The 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V carries forward the same 159.7cc single-cylinder oil-cooled unit. This engine now produces 17.5bhp at 9250rpm and 14.73Nm of peak torque at 7250rpm.
This is 1.5bhp and 0.6Nm more than on its previous 2020 model. The motorcycle does continue to use the same five-speed gearbox as standard. This makes the 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V the most-powerful motorcycle in its segment in India.
Meghashyam Dighole, Head - (Marketing) Premium Motorcycles, TVS Motor Company, said,
"Backed by 38 years of racing pedigree, the new 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V offers best-in-class performance with enhanced power to weight ratio and increased torque, offering our customers better-riding experiences along with advanced technologies."
"TVS Apache has always been committed to scaling higher benchmarks for customer satisfaction. We are confident that these enhancements will further strengthen the success story of our TVS Apache RTR 160 4V motorcycle."
Thoughts On The 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
The 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V is now said to be the most powerful motorcycle in the country's 150 - 160cc segment. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and the Suzuki Gixxer 155.