- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Suzuki Motorcycles recently unveiled the 2021 Hayabusa internationally. The third-generation version of the iconic Suzuki Hayabusa superbike will go on sale in multiple international markets in the coming months, including India.
Now, just days after its global unveiling, the launch timeline of the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa in India has been revealed. According to reports from Autocar India, the 2021 Hayabusa is scheduled to be introduced in India sometime in Q2 of 2021.
Reports also suggest that the new Suzuki Hayabusa will be imported via the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route, similar to its predecessor. This should help Suzuki Motorcycle price the 2021 Hayabusa competitively in the market.
The previous-generation model in India came with a price tag of Rs 13.75 lakh. With all the updates, added features and changes made on the new-generation, we can expect the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa to retail at around Rs 18 lakh, in the Indian market. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Reports also suggest that certain dealers across the country have already started registering unofficial bookings for the 2021-iteration of the superbike. However, there is currently no official statement or news from Suzuki Motorcycles regarding the 2021 Hayabusa's India launch plans as of yet.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa comes with a number of design and styling changes, while retaining the iconic silhouette of its predecessors. The new motorcycle also comes packed with a host of features and equipment, along with a bunch of electronic rider aids, previously missing on the superbike.
Powering the 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is, however, the same 1340cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It has now been updated to comply with the latest euro-5 emission regulations and produces 190bhp and 150Nm of peak torque. The top speed on the superbike is said to be limited to 290km/h — here are all the details of the upcoming 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa from its global unveil.
Thoughts On The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa India Arrival
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa was always expected to come to Indian shores, but now we have a possible timeline. Although not officially confirmed, it is good enough to excite fans and potential customers towards the upcoming superbike.