- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 9 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa will be launched in India in April 2021. Suzuki Motorcycle India has revealed on Twitter that the much-awaited next-gen Hayabusa will be launched in India later this month. The brand hasn't mentioned the exact date of the launch but has just said that the new Hayabusa is launching this month.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is one of the few motorcycles that garnered the most attention across the world in recent times. The Suzuki Hayabusa is a motorcycle that is known for its sheer speed. In 1999, it gained the title of the fastest production motorcycle in the world with a top speed of 312km/h.
It remained among the fastest motorcycles in the world until 2008. Though faster motorcycles were launched since then, the legend of the Hayabusa remains. The sheer speed and acceleration of the Suzuki Hayabusa remained over the upcoming generations, but it was in need of some new technology and updated design and styling.
In February 2021, the much-awaited, updated Suzuki Hayabusa was revealed. It wasn't just a facelift, but was a proper generational update with a long list of changes. Suzuki even claimed that the new model comes with over 550 all-new parts. The overall silhouette remains identical to the previous generations, but it gets several updates to the design.
Up front is an LED headlamp flanked by ram-air intakes and LED DRLs. The large fairing too has been redesigned while the rear-end is completely new. The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. It is in essence, a heavily reworked version of the motor that powered the previous-generation Hayabusa.
Changes to the engine's internals include lighter pistons, lighter connecting rods, new camshaft, new crankshaft, new cam chain tensioner, new crankcase, new magneto, new slipper clutch assembly, etc. It now produces 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and 150Nm at 7,000rpm and the rear wheel is driven by a 6-speed gearbox via a slip and assist clutch.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa comes with a comprehensive electronics package. It features a digital-analogue instrument cluster with analogue tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge and temperature gauge. A full-colour TFT screen displays other important information. The motorcycle is equipped with SDMS-α (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector), which comes with five ride modes.
Other features include launch-control, cruise control, hill-hold control, engine brake control, traction control, cornering ABS, bi-directional quickshifter, anti-lift control, etc. Now, Suzuki Motorcycle India has via a twitter post stated that the new Hayabusa will be launched this month.
Thoughts On 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Being Launched In April 2021
In February 2021, when the new Suzuki Hayabusa was revealed, it was obvious that it would eventually be launched in India. We knew that the motorcycle would be launched in India sooner or later. Now, Suzuki Motorcycle India has cleared the air by announcing that the India launch will take place in April.