- 15 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 17 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- News Taliban bans barbers from shaving, trimming beards in Afghanistan province
- Movies Madhur Bhandarkar On 20 Years Of Tabu-Starrer Chandni Bar: Many Thought It Was A Cheap And B-Grade Title
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs DC, Match 41 Live Updates: Kolkata Knight Riders take on Delhi Capitals
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021 Discounts On Tecno Smartphones
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Finance Government Second Half Borrowing Calendar Sticks To The Script
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa will be launched in India in April 2021. Suzuki Motorcycle India has revealed on Twitter that the much-awaited next-gen Hayabusa will be launched in India later this month. The brand hasn't mentioned the exact date of the launch but has just said that the new Hayabusa is launching this month.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is one of the few motorcycles that garnered the most attention across the world in recent times. The Suzuki Hayabusa is a motorcycle that is known for its sheer speed. In 1999, it gained the title of the fastest production motorcycle in the world with a top speed of 312km/h.
It remained among the fastest motorcycles in the world until 2008. Though faster motorcycles were launched since then, the legend of the Hayabusa remains. The sheer speed and acceleration of the Suzuki Hayabusa remained over the upcoming generations, but it was in need of some new technology and updated design and styling.
In February 2021, the much-awaited, updated Suzuki Hayabusa was revealed. It wasn't just a facelift, but was a proper generational update with a long list of changes. Suzuki even claimed that the new model comes with over 550 all-new parts. The overall silhouette remains identical to the previous generations, but it gets several updates to the design.
Up front is an LED headlamp flanked by ram-air intakes and LED DRLs. The large fairing too has been redesigned while the rear-end is completely new. The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. It is in essence, a heavily reworked version of the motor that powered the previous-generation Hayabusa.
Changes to the engine's internals include lighter pistons, lighter connecting rods, new camshaft, new crankshaft, new cam chain tensioner, new crankcase, new magneto, new slipper clutch assembly, etc. It now produces 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and 150Nm at 7,000rpm and the rear wheel is driven by a 6-speed gearbox via a slip and assist clutch.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa comes with a comprehensive electronics package. It features a digital-analogue instrument cluster with analogue tachometer, speedometer, fuel gauge and temperature gauge. A full-colour TFT screen displays other important information. The motorcycle is equipped with SDMS-α (Suzuki Drive Mode Selector), which comes with five ride modes.
Other features include launch-control, cruise control, hill-hold control, engine brake control, traction control, cornering ABS, bi-directional quickshifter, anti-lift control, etc. Now, Suzuki Motorcycle India has via a twitter post stated that the new Hayabusa will be launched this month.
Thoughts On 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Being Launched In April 2021
In February 2021, when the new Suzuki Hayabusa was revealed, it was obvious that it would eventually be launched in India. We knew that the motorcycle would be launched in India sooner or later. Now, Suzuki Motorcycle India has cleared the air by announcing that the India launch will take place in April.