- 18 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 24 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Wish Congratulations To Proud Parents SRK-Gauri
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 17; Get Free Fire Diamonds
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- News No proof of fraud against Srinivas, Gambhir: They were helping, Delhi Police tells HC
- Sports Warriors star Curry pips Wizards' Beal to second NBA scoring title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Suzuki launched the much-awaited 2021 Hayabusa Supersport motorcycle in the Indian market. Within days after its launch, the new Hayabusa has been sold out in the country. The motorcycle retails at Rs 16.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Suzuki imported only 101 units of the 2021 Hayabusa in its first lot. Days after its launch all the 101 units have been sold out in the country. Out of the three colours options offered on the motorcycle, White was the first colour to get sold out.
These first 101 customers will also receive a free rear seat cowl from the company.
The company will soon start deliveries of the motorcycle in the country. Further bookings for all the Hayabusa is on hold. The next lot is expected to arrive sometime in August this year and will be open for booking again at the time in the country.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is offered in three colour options: Gloss Sparkly Black/Candy Burnt Gold, Metallic Matte Sword Silver/Candy Daring Red and Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue.
The new (2021) Suzuki Hayabusa has undergone several changes. Starting with the design, the change is not drastic. Instead, it is an evolved design of the motorcycle by retaining the distinctive silhouette of the Hayabusa.
However, there are a few changes including an all-new front fascia that makes for an aggressive look of the motorcycle. The new Hayabusa now features all-around LED lighting. The turn-indicators are now placed on the top of the fairing next to the air dam.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is now powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. The updated engine now features lighter pistons, new connecting rods and other re-engineered internal components.
It now produces a maximum of 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and a peak torque of 150Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip and assist clutch and a bi-directional quickshifter.
The new Hayabusa also receives an updated electronics package. This includes Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha with three factories pre-sets and three user-definable modes, three power modes, Launch Control System with three modes, and Cruise Control System — here are more details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Getting Sold Out In India Within Days After Launch In India
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa has been launched in the Indian market for an attractive price tag. This paired with the motorcycle's impressive popularity and history have the buyers lined up to own the 2021 Hayabusa in the country.