- 22 min ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 hr ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Finance Job Postings In Travel & Tourism Sector Sees 4 Percent Rise In December: Report
- News Republic Day 2022 Live Updates: President Kovind to address the nation at 7 pm
- Sports Australian Open: Nadal refutes Shapovalov's claims of special treatment
- Technology Redmi Note 11s India Pricing & Detailed Features Revealed Ahead Of Feb 9 Launch
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Drops The Teaser Of Danish Sait-Starrer One Cut Two Cut
- Lifestyle Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight, The Key For Good Health
- Education UCEED Answer Key 2022 Released At uceed.iitb.ac.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Suzuki launched the much-awaited 2021 Hayabusa Supersport motorcycle in the Indian market. Within days after its launch, the new Hayabusa has been sold out in the country. The motorcycle retails at Rs 16.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Suzuki imported only 101 units of the 2021 Hayabusa in its first lot. Days after its launch all the 101 units have been sold out in the country. Out of the three colours options offered on the motorcycle, White was the first colour to get sold out.
These first 101 customers will also receive a free rear seat cowl from the company.
The company will soon start deliveries of the motorcycle in the country. Further bookings for all the Hayabusa is on hold. The next lot is expected to arrive sometime in August this year and will be open for booking again at the time in the country.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is offered in three colour options: Gloss Sparkly Black/Candy Burnt Gold, Metallic Matte Sword Silver/Candy Daring Red and Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue.
The new (2021) Suzuki Hayabusa has undergone several changes. Starting with the design, the change is not drastic. Instead, it is an evolved design of the motorcycle by retaining the distinctive silhouette of the Hayabusa.
However, there are a few changes including an all-new front fascia that makes for an aggressive look of the motorcycle. The new Hayabusa now features all-around LED lighting. The turn-indicators are now placed on the top of the fairing next to the air dam.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is now powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. The updated engine now features lighter pistons, new connecting rods and other re-engineered internal components.
It now produces a maximum of 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and a peak torque of 150Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip and assist clutch and a bi-directional quickshifter.
The new Hayabusa also receives an updated electronics package. This includes Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha with three factories pre-sets and three user-definable modes, three power modes, Launch Control System with three modes, and Cruise Control System — here are more details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Getting Sold Out In India Within Days After Launch In India
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa has been launched in the Indian market for an attractive price tag. This paired with the motorcycle's impressive popularity and history have the buyers lined up to own the 2021 Hayabusa in the country.