- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- News We are a big loser, J&K better off when governed by CMs: Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Movies Ind Vs Pak T20: Shraddha Kapoor Rooting For Varun Chakravarthy Exclusive Video
- Sports T20 World Cup: I want to be able to bowl eventually, closer to the knockouts: Hardik Pandya
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Suzuki Motorcycles India launched the much-awaited Hayabusa Superbike last month in the country. However, within days after its launch, the first lot of the motorcycle imported into the country were sold out.
According to the latest report from carandbike, the Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer will be bringing the second lot of Hayabusa sometime between July and August this year. Due to the excellent demand, Suzuki will look to bring the second batch of superbikes soon into the country.
2021 Hayabusa Supersport motorcycle currently retails at Rs 16.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The second batch of the motorcycle arriving in the country could have a pricing revision from the company.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is offered in three colour options: Gloss Sparkly Black/Candy Burnt Gold, Metallic Matte Sword Silver/Candy Daring Red and Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue. Out of the three colours, customers preferred the Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue of the motorcycle.
The new (2021) Suzuki Hayabusa has undergone several changes. Starting with the design, the change is not drastic. Instead, it is an evolved design of the motorcycle by retaining the distinctive silhouette of the Hayabusa. The changes include a new front fascia with a new headlamp design, a new tail section with taillamps, and a redesigned fairing.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is now powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. The updated engine now features lighter pistons, new connecting rods and other re-engineered internal components.
It now produces a maximum of 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and a peak torque of 150Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip and assist clutch and a bi-directional quickshifter.
The new Hayabusa also receives an updated electronics package. This includes Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha with three factories pre-sets and three user-definable modes, three power modes, Launch Control System with three modes, and Cruise Control System — here are the details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Second Batch Delivery Timeline Revealed
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa has line-up buyers in India because of its attractive price tag and popularity. However, the company brought in just 101 units of the Hayabusa at the time of launch. As the demand for the Supersport motorcycle increases in the country, Suzuki looks to bring the second batch soon in the country.