- 3 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 20 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 24 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Shifts Into Her New Apartment In Mumbai; Shares Picture Of Her Pet Aura From The House
- News This Karnataka village unaffected by COVID second wave
- Sports England vs Sri Lanka, 1st T20I: My11 Team, Probable Playing 11, Telecast in India and Live Streaming Info
- Finance India Pesticides IPO Opens Today: Check IPO Subscription Details
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Code Reward List: Get 3x Weapon Royale Voucher, Other Benefits
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Backless Kurti And Black Sharara Makes For A Stylish Sangeet Ceremony Outfit
- Education KVS Admission 2021: Class 1 First Provisional Selection List Expected Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Suzuki Motorcycles India launched the much-awaited Hayabusa Superbike last month in the country. However, within days after its launch, the first lot of the motorcycle imported into the country were sold out.
According to the latest report from carandbike, the Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer will be bringing the second lot of Hayabusa sometime between July and August this year. Due to the excellent demand, Suzuki will look to bring the second batch of superbikes soon into the country.
2021 Hayabusa Supersport motorcycle currently retails at Rs 16.40 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The second batch of the motorcycle arriving in the country could have a pricing revision from the company.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is offered in three colour options: Gloss Sparkly Black/Candy Burnt Gold, Metallic Matte Sword Silver/Candy Daring Red and Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue. Out of the three colours, customers preferred the Pearl Brilliant White/Metallic Matte Stellar Blue of the motorcycle.
The new (2021) Suzuki Hayabusa has undergone several changes. Starting with the design, the change is not drastic. Instead, it is an evolved design of the motorcycle by retaining the distinctive silhouette of the Hayabusa. The changes include a new front fascia with a new headlamp design, a new tail section with taillamps, and a redesigned fairing.
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa is now powered by a liquid-cooled, 1,340cc, inline four-cylinder engine. The updated engine now features lighter pistons, new connecting rods and other re-engineered internal components.
It now produces a maximum of 187.7bhp at 9,700rpm and a peak torque of 150Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox along with a slip and assist clutch and a bi-directional quickshifter.
The new Hayabusa also receives an updated electronics package. This includes Suzuki Drive Mode Selector Alpha with three factories pre-sets and three user-definable modes, three power modes, Launch Control System with three modes, and Cruise Control System — here are the details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa Second Batch Delivery Timeline Revealed
The 2021 Suzuki Hayabusa has line-up buyers in India because of its attractive price tag and popularity. However, the company brought in just 101 units of the Hayabusa at the time of launch. As the demand for the Supersport motorcycle increases in the country, Suzuki looks to bring the second batch soon in the country.