- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Check Day 3 Box Office Collection: Nithiin’s Prison Drama Experiences Slow Growth
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Royal Enfield has announced the launch date for the 2021 Himalayan in the Indian market. The company took to social media to confirm that the 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan will go on sale in India, starting from 11 February.
The 2021 Himalayan has already been spotted arriving at dealerships, ahead of its launch. Bookings for the updated motorcycle is also expected to start tomorrow, with deliveries for the same said to begin almost immediately.
The new (2021) Royal Enfield Himalayan is expected to feature a host of updates and subtle revisions, compared to the current model. This includes small tweaks to its styling, a new colour palette and a bunch of added features and equipment as well.
Starting off with the design, while the overall styling remains unchanged, Royal Enfield has made some minor tweaks all around. This includes the metal frame at the front of the tank. This has now been made smaller and slightly forward-set, making it more comfortable even for taller riders. Another change is the taller and slightly wider windscreen at the front.
Other cosmetic changes also include the addition of new colour options. The 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan is said to be offered with two new paint schemes: Granite Grey and Pine Green, both of which have been spied on a couple of occasions in the past.
The main update, however, is the addition of the brand's Tripper Navigation. The 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan will now feature the additional pod on its instrument cluster, offering Bluetooth-connectivity and turn-by-turn navigation. The Tripper Navigation first debuted on the brand's Meteor cruiser offering.
Mechanically, however, the 2021 Himalayan is expected to remain unchanged. The entry-level off-roader motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same 411cc single-cylinder SOHC air-cooled BS6-compliant engine. It produces 24.3bhp at 6500rpm and 32Nm of torque at 4000 - 4500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
With all the updates and revisions on the 2021 Himalayan, prices for the same is also expected to increase. Currently, the motorcycle is priced in the range of Rs 1.91 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan India Launch
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is one of the most popular entry-level off-roader motorcycles currently on sale in the Indian market. The motorcycle has received a number of revisions over the years, with the latest being the BS6 update. Once launched in India, the 2021 Royal Enfield Himayan will take on the likes of the KTM 390 Adventure and the BMW G 310 GS.