- 19 hrs ago Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 1 day ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 day ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- News PM Narendra Modi to host first India-Central Asia Summit today
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Lifestyle Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Royal Enfield will be soon launching the next-generation Classic 350 in the Indian market. The new motorcycle has undergone substantial changes with most of the changes borrowed from the Meteor 350 cruiser.
A recent spy video posted by Guru Jeet Vlogs on YouTube showcases most of the changes made to the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350. The upcoming motorcycle will feature a new engine, frame, switchgear, and instrument cluster; among others, which are shared between the Meteor 350 model.
Starting with the engine, the new Classic 350 is powered by an air/oil cooled single-cylinder 349cc SOHC engine. It produces a maximum of 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and a peak torque of 27Nm at 4000rpm; mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
The Classic 350 is part of the brand's J-platform motorcycle line-up. As a result, along with the new powertrain, it will also feature a new frame as well. The outgoing model of the Classic 350 is currently equipped with a single downtube cradle frame.
It will be replaced by a sturdier double downtube cradle chassis on the new motorcycle. The new frame will also aid in better handling characteristics of 2021 Classic 350 as compared to the outgoing model.
The new engine and frame on the 2021 Classic 350 will result in a more refined motorcycle. The noise and vibrations levels on the new-gen motorcycle are expected to be reduced drastically. The engine will be smoother and efficient as compared to the powertrain on the outgoing model.
Despite all the new mechanical changes, the design of the motorcycle remains the same. It continues to feature an old-school look with a contoured fuel tank, a single-piece handlebar, split seats, round-shaped headlamp, taillamp and turn signal indicators and a chrome-finished exhaust system among others.
Other changes on the new-gen Classic includes new switchgear, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and the brand's tripper navigation for turn-by-turn navigation. The small display placed below the analogue speedometer will provide readings for the ODO meter, trip meters, fuel gauge and more.
Mechanicals such as suspension and brakes on the new-gen motorcycle is expected to be carried forward from the old-gen model. It is also expected to be offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard. Once launched, the new-gen Classic 350 is also expected to become part of the brand's Make-It-Yours personalization and customization programme.
Thoughts About The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied Again Revealing New Features
The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 features substantial changes over the outgoing model of the motorcycle. All the changes made to the new Classic 350 will make the motorcycle more refined and gives it better handling characteristics. The brand's Tripper Navigation has been neatly integrated into the instrument console.