- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Royal Enfield is working on a number of updates to its model lineup in the Indian market. The company recently introduced the Meteor 350 cruiser, which replaced the brand's Thunderbird model. The company is also set to introduce the 2021 Himalayan as well.
Another product the brand is looking to update is their best-selling Classic 350 model. The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spotted testing on multiple occasions. The motorcycle is expected to go on sale in India sometime during the later stages of 2021.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new-generation Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing again. The latest spy pics from Motorbeam, showcase the test mule of the new (2021) Classic 350 model.
As seen from the images, the new Classic 350 model now seems to feature circular LED taillights. Other new design details visible are the newly cushioned split seats and a slightly larger grab handle at the back.
The new Classic 350 is also expected to get an updated headlamp cluster with circular LED DRLs around the main halogen unit. The motorcycle will also come with the brand's Tripper Navigation, alongside an updated instrument cluster. It will also feature new handlebar grips and switchgear as well.
The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 will carry forward a similar design and silhouette as its current version. However, it will borrow a number of components from the Meteor 350. This includes the addition of a double-cradle frame, replacing the single downtube frame seen on the current/outgoing model.
The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 will also come with a new 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a five-speed gearbox.
However, the 2021 Classic 350 is expected to carry forward the same suspension and braking set up as the current model, with little to no alterations.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied Testing Yet Again
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the most popular models for the brand in the Indian market. While the company is expected to retain most of the design, it will receive a number of mechanical updates, along with the addition of a bunch of new features. Pricing for the motorcycle is also expected to increase slightly.