- 5 min ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- 2 hrs ago Isuzu MU-X, D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Cars Expected To Launch Next Week: Details
- 3 hrs ago Pratap Bose To Head Mahindra's New Global Design Centre? Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- Finance Bandhan Bank Q4: Net Profit Falls 80% to Rs 103 Crore: Declares Dividend
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Predicts Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner; Wonders Why Rahul Vaidya Is Participating
- News Coronavirus cases: Sri Lanka records first case of Indian variant of COVID-19
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 4G Certification Hints Upcoming Launch; Everything We Know So Far
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Sports COVID-19: Rahane receives first dose of vaccine
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Royal Enfield is working on a number of updates to its model lineup in the Indian market. The company recently introduced the Meteor 350 cruiser, which replaced the brand's Thunderbird model. The company is also set to introduce the 2021 Himalayan as well.
Another product the brand is looking to update is their best-selling Classic 350 model. The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spotted testing on multiple occasions. The motorcycle is expected to go on sale in India sometime during the later stages of 2021.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new-generation Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing again. The latest spy pics from Motorbeam, showcase the test mule of the new (2021) Classic 350 model.
As seen from the images, the new Classic 350 model now seems to feature circular LED taillights. Other new design details visible are the newly cushioned split seats and a slightly larger grab handle at the back.
The new Classic 350 is also expected to get an updated headlamp cluster with circular LED DRLs around the main halogen unit. The motorcycle will also come with the brand's Tripper Navigation, alongside an updated instrument cluster. It will also feature new handlebar grips and switchgear as well.
The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 will carry forward a similar design and silhouette as its current version. However, it will borrow a number of components from the Meteor 350. This includes the addition of a double-cradle frame, replacing the single downtube frame seen on the current/outgoing model.
The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 will also come with a new 349cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque and will be mated to a five-speed gearbox.
However, the 2021 Classic 350 is expected to carry forward the same suspension and braking set up as the current model, with little to no alterations.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied Testing Yet Again
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the most popular models for the brand in the Indian market. While the company is expected to retain most of the design, it will receive a number of mechanical updates, along with the addition of a bunch of new features. Pricing for the motorcycle is also expected to increase slightly.