- 15 min ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 18 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 20 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 24 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- Movies Jayeshbhai Jordaar Actress Shalini Pandey: I Never Put Pressure On Myself To Be A Certain Body Type
- Technology LG Gram 2021 Laptops With Intel Evo, Military Grade Design Launched: Price, Specifications
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Finance Market Closing: Sensex, Nifty End Higher Led By IT Stocks
- News Watch: 38-year-old Mumbai cop dances his way into people's hearts, becomes social media star
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Education Tokyo Olympics: India Bags Bronze After 41 Years, All You Need To Know About Indian Men’s Hockey Squad
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Royal Enfield has been working on introducing a new-generation version of its popular Classic 350 model for the Indian market. The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions, with a launch expected to take place in the coming months.
Ahead of its arrival in the market, the new Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing yet again. However, the new spy pics released by Rushlane, showcases the updated instrument cluster on the 2021 Classic 350 motorcycle.
As seen from the spy pics, the instrument cluster now comes with a small digital display below the analogue speedometer. This screen is expected to display basic information such as fuel indicator, odometer and other details. However, the most important addition is the presence of the Tripper Navigation pod on the side.
The Tripper Navigation made its debut on the brand's all-new Meteor 350 cruiser offering. Powered by Google, the technology offers riders turn-by-turn navigation when connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth and a dedicated app. The Tripper Navigation has since then been introduced on the 2021 Himalayan as well and is expected to be offered on the brand's flagship 650-twins in the future as well.
In terms of design though, the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 retains the same styling as before, with little to no changes. The new Classic 350, however, will come with new split seats with better cushioning and a slightly updated set of taillights.
Another major change on the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the new engine. The new-generation Classic 350 will be based on the new J platform, which also underpins the Meteor 350. This will allow the brand to offer the upcoming Classic 350 with the all-new 348cc single-cylinder air-cooled OHC unit, which debuted on the Meteor 350 cruiser.
The new engine produces 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque; 1bhp more and 1Nm less than that of the current model. The engine will be paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the best-selling products for the brand. The new-generation model will be hoping to improve the sales for the brand with the host of updates and revisions expected. Once launched, the new Classic 350 will rival the likes of the Jawa and Jawa 42 offerings.