- 22 min ago Royal Enfield’s Expedition To The South Pole: In Conversation With The Rider Santhosh Vijay Kumar
- 36 min ago Benelli TRK 251 Adventure Teased; Launch Soon
- 15 hrs ago EVRE & Mad About Wheels To Add 500 EV Chargers Over The Next 3 Years
- 17 hrs ago MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- Technology Flipkart Big Bachat Dhamaal: Discount Offers On Best Premium Smartphones
- News Omicron scare: BMC mandates 7-day home quarantine for passengers from at risk countries
- Movies Parth Samthaan & Anchal Singh's New Music Video ‘Mere Haniyaa’ Looks Promising
- Sports India vs New Zealand 2nd Test, Day 2, Session 1 Highlights: Mayank, Axar hold off Kiwis
- Finance With 330% of YTD Returns This Multibagger Stock Has A "BUY" Tag
- Education Maharashtra TET Interim Answer Key 2021 Released, Steps To Check Maharashtra TET Answer Key At mahatet.in
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Royal Enfield has been working on introducing a new-generation version of its popular Classic 350 model for the Indian market. The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions, with a launch expected to take place in the coming months.
Ahead of its arrival in the market, the new Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing yet again. However, the new spy pics released by Rushlane, showcases the updated instrument cluster on the 2021 Classic 350 motorcycle.
As seen from the spy pics, the instrument cluster now comes with a small digital display below the analogue speedometer. This screen is expected to display basic information such as fuel indicator, odometer and other details. However, the most important addition is the presence of the Tripper Navigation pod on the side.
The Tripper Navigation made its debut on the brand's all-new Meteor 350 cruiser offering. Powered by Google, the technology offers riders turn-by-turn navigation when connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth and a dedicated app. The Tripper Navigation has since then been introduced on the 2021 Himalayan as well and is expected to be offered on the brand's flagship 650-twins in the future as well.
In terms of design though, the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 retains the same styling as before, with little to no changes. The new Classic 350, however, will come with new split seats with better cushioning and a slightly updated set of taillights.
Another major change on the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the new engine. The new-generation Classic 350 will be based on the new J platform, which also underpins the Meteor 350. This will allow the brand to offer the upcoming Classic 350 with the all-new 348cc single-cylinder air-cooled OHC unit, which debuted on the Meteor 350 cruiser.
The new engine produces 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque; 1bhp more and 1Nm less than that of the current model. The engine will be paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the best-selling products for the brand. The new-generation model will be hoping to improve the sales for the brand with the host of updates and revisions expected. Once launched, the new Classic 350 will rival the likes of the Jawa and Jawa 42 offerings.