- 43 min ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 53 min ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Movies Ashutosh Rana Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Taking First Dose Of Vaccine
- Lifestyle Neha Sharma Exudes Summer Vibes In Her Chic Outfit As She Chills With Peacock And Relaxes In The Lap Of Nature
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- News Russia, India committed to S-400 missile deal
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- Finance Gold Hallmark Mandatory From June 1; Things To Know Before Buying
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Royal Enfield has been working on introducing a new-generation version of its popular Classic 350 model for the Indian market. The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing on multiple occasions, with a launch expected to take place in the coming months.
Ahead of its arrival in the market, the new Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been spied testing yet again. However, the new spy pics released by Rushlane, showcases the updated instrument cluster on the 2021 Classic 350 motorcycle.
As seen from the spy pics, the instrument cluster now comes with a small digital display below the analogue speedometer. This screen is expected to display basic information such as fuel indicator, odometer and other details. However, the most important addition is the presence of the Tripper Navigation pod on the side.
The Tripper Navigation made its debut on the brand's all-new Meteor 350 cruiser offering. Powered by Google, the technology offers riders turn-by-turn navigation when connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth and a dedicated app. The Tripper Navigation has since then been introduced on the 2021 Himalayan as well and is expected to be offered on the brand's flagship 650-twins in the future as well.
In terms of design though, the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 retains the same styling as before, with little to no changes. The new Classic 350, however, will come with new split seats with better cushioning and a slightly updated set of taillights.
Another major change on the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the new engine. The new-generation Classic 350 will be based on the new J platform, which also underpins the Meteor 350. This will allow the brand to offer the upcoming Classic 350 with the all-new 348cc single-cylinder air-cooled OHC unit, which debuted on the Meteor 350 cruiser.
The new engine produces 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque; 1bhp more and 1Nm less than that of the current model. The engine will be paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the best-selling products for the brand. The new-generation model will be hoping to improve the sales for the brand with the host of updates and revisions expected. Once launched, the new Classic 350 will rival the likes of the Jawa and Jawa 42 offerings.