- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 5 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- 6 hrs ago Honda Shine Hits 1 Crore Customers Milestone — First In 125cc Category
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Sister Shweta Says She Got Many Brothers In The Form Of 'SSRians'
- News Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav: PM to flag off seven initiatives of Brahma Kumaris
- Finance This Bluechip Mutual Fund SIP, Top Rated By Morningstar, Given Upto 69% Returns
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Technology Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G With 120W Fast Charging Launched In India: Price Starts At Rs. 39,999
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2022 Released At pue.kar.nic.in, Check Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Here
- Lifestyle Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Royal Enfield is gearing up to launch the new generation of the Classic 350 in India. The new motorcycle is expected to feature a ton of new technology and is expected to be offered in a couple of variants.
According to the latest set of images that have surfaced online, the 2021 Classic 350 is expected to be offered without the brand's Tripper Navigation. The company is also expected to offer the new motorcycle in new colours and new graphics that could be exclusive to the variant.
Other new features that have been spotted include new C-shaped graphics on the fuel tank and side cover, rounded front and rear fenders, new seats and more. The base variant, however, will miss out on a ton of stuff including a rear disc brake along with only a single-channel ABS.
The new Classic 350 is part of the brand's J-platform motorcycle line-up. As a result, the new motorcycle will feature a new powertrain, chassis and suspension from the recently launched Meteor 350.
The outgoing model of the Classic 350 is currently equipped with a single downtube cradle frame. It will be replaced by a sturdier double downtube cradle chassis on the new motorcycle. The new frame will also aid in better handling characteristics of 2021 Classic 350 as compared to the outgoing model.
The new motorcycle is expected to be offered with a new engine that is offered on the Meteor 350. It is a new SOHC 349cc single-cylinder air-oil cooled SOHC unit producing a maximum of 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm; paired to a five-speed gearbox.
Although the overall design of the motorcycle is expected to remain the same, it will be featuring a couple of new updates to its lighting setup and more. The circular headlamp cluster will now feature an integrated LED Daytime Running Light along with new smaller round shaped tail lamps and updated turn signal indicators.
Another significant upgrade that is expected on the motorcycle is its instrument cluster. The new-gen motorcycle is expected to receive an all-new semi-digital unit with a small display for ODO meter, trip meters, fuel gauge and more.
Mechanicals such as suspension and brakes on the new-gen motorcycle is expected to be carried forward from the old-gen model. It is also expected to be offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard. Once launched, the new-gen Classic 350 is also expected to become part of the brand's Make-It-Yours personalization and customization programme.
Thoughts About The New Base Variant Of Royal Enfield Classic 350
The new Royal Enfield Classic 350 is expected to be a giant leap forward from the outgoing motorcycle. This includes an all-new platform, a new engine and a ton of technologies. However, the company is expected to launch a new base variant of the motorcycle without the Tripper Navigation.
Source: Power On Wheel