- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 19 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 22 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News 'Regret not learning Tamil': PM Modi on Mann Ki Baat
- Sports Rumour Has It: Gerrard lined up for Liverpool return as Klopp exit looms
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
KTM has a lot of plans for the year 2021 as far as new model launches are concerned. The company has released a teaser of a new model, which will be revealed on 26 January. According to the reports that are being surfed on the internet, the new motorcycle is expected to be the 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure.
One of the main key highlights of the vehicle is that the 2021 KTM 1290 Super Adventure is likely to come with radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology. However, spy shots of the Super Adventure have been circulating on the internet for the past few months now and KTM has revealed all other 1290 models for 2021.
The test mules of the 2021 Super Adventure that had been spotted testing earlier had a new and updated chassis and as we mentioned earlier, KTM's radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology. A while ago, KTM accidentally uploaded web pages for the new motorcycle range on its European websites, but they were taken down soon.
KTM will be launching two variants of the adventure motorcycle: the 1290 Super Adventure R and Super Adventure S. The motorcycle will also get a low-slung fuel tank like it is seen on the KTM 790/890 Adventure motorcycles. Also, the 1290 Super Adventure R is expected to be fitted with tubeless tyre-compatible wire-spoke wheels. While on the other hand, the S variant will continue to use alloy wheels.
Mechanically, the KTM Super Adventure will be powered by a 1290 cc V-twin motor. According to some reports, the motor will feature two catalytic converters, a reworked exhaust system, and a twin radiator layout. Also, power-wise, it is expected to deliver around 158bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The New Model Being Unveiled By KTM
The new motorcycle that is being unveiled on the 26th of this month might be the 2021 KTM Super Adventure. The Super Adventure will be launched in two variants and the main key highlights of the vehicle is that the 1290 Super Adventure is likely to come with radar-equipped adaptive cruise control technology.