- 6 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Moto Guzzi has unveiled the V85 TT 2021 Model Year motorcycle internationally. The 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT features a couple of upgrades, features revisions along with updated graphics. Additionally, the company also revealed the V85 TT Travel variant with the standard variant of the motorcycle.
The Moto Guzzie V85 TT is an adventure-touring motorcycle that is more than capable of going off-road. Speaking about the changes on the ADV motorcycle, the 2021 V85 TT gets an updated engine that complies with Euro 5 emission standards.
The adventure motorcycle continues to powered by the same 853cc V-twin transversely mounted engine inside the steel tubular chassis. According to the company's statement, the changes made to the engine now produces greater torque at low and medium rpm thanks to the optimised lifting of the pushrod and rockers timing cams. Further the consequent adapting of the engine's electronics has helped to bring out more performance.
The engine in its Euro 4 spec produces a max power of 79.1bhp at 7,750rpm, and 80Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. It came mated to a standard six-speed gearbox with power sent to rear wheels through a shaft drive, instead of a conventional chain or belt drive. This will make for lesser mechanical losses, better power delivery and increased efficiency of the engine.
The 2021 motorcycle now also features updated graphics with a dual-tone like finish. Customer can choose from three colour options: Nero Etna black, Giallo Mojave yellow and the Rosso Uluru red.
The electronics package on the motorcycle also receives a couple of updates. This includes two new riding modes in addition to the earlier three. The five different riding modes are Strada (Street), Pioggia (Rain), Off-road, Sport, and Custom. The Sport and the Custom maps are the newest additions to the motorcycle.
The motorcycle also comes equipped with a Ride-by-Wire throttle, a cruise control function, variable traction control and a dual-channel ABS, which can be switched off. All the electronics on the motorcycle are controlled by the switch cube on the handlebar along with the 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster.
Buyers can add an ECU from the motorcycle's accessories list to enable smartphone pairing to the instrument display. This will help the rider to control music, make and receive calls, use navigation and more, through MOTO GUZZI MIA, multimedia platform.
The suspension duties on the adventure motorcycle are handled by, a 41mm Upside-down forks at the front, and mono-shock set up at the rear, with full adjustability offered at both ends for preload and damping.
Braking on the Moto Guzzi V85 TT is done using a dual-floating 320mm disc at the front, and 260mm single rotor at the rear. However, the company has changed the wheels of the motorcycle. The 2021 V85 TT now features spoked alloy wheels that are 1.5Kg lighter and are now tubeless tyre compatible. The size remains the same at 17-inch at the rear, and 19-inch at the front.
Speaking about the V85 TT Travel, it is a more off-road biased motorcycle that features a couple of extra features and equipment as standard. This includes touring windshield, Urban series side panniers with increased capacity, LED auxiliary lights, adjustable heated handgrips and the Moto Guzzi MIA multimedia platform.
Thoughts About The 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed
The 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT carries forward its heritage design along with a state-of-the-art shaft drivetrain. However, the company has now fettled with the engine to produce more low-end torque to match the characteristics of the motorcycle. Whether the updated motorcycle will reach the Indian market, remains to be seen.