- 4 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- News West Bengal schools, colleges to reopen from 15 Nov, announces CM Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Aryan Khan Gets Emotional In Jail As He Misses His Parents Shah Rukh Khan And Gauri Khan's Wedding Anniversary
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Pakistan media hail Babar Azam and Co's historic win against India
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Rallied Marginally On Oct 25, As Inflation Concerns Intensified
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- Lifestyle Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva: A Disease That Turns Flesh Into Bones
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Mahindra is working on bringing in their new-generation Scorpio SUV to the Indian market for quite a while now. The next-generation Mahindra Scorpio was initially set to be introduced in the market last year, however, the plans were delayed amidst the pandemic.
With the delay in its launch, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio has been undergoing extensive testing on Indian streets. The SUV has been spied testing on multiple occasions, usually heavily camouflaged revealing little to no details.
The 2021 new-generation Mahindra Scorpio is set to go on sale in the Indian market this year. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming Scorpio SUV has been spied testing yet again. The latest spy pics of the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio by Rushlane, showcases the large dimensions of the new-generation SUV.
The images showcase the 2021 Scorpio to be longer and wider than its predecessor. However, Mahindra seems to have retained the upright and squarish silhouette, which makes the SUV instantly recognisable as a Scorpio.
Talking about the design, although camouflaged the spy pics reveal a new front grille with vertical slats. The grille is flanked on either side by sleek and sporty LED headlamp units with integrated LED DRLs. The bumper also has a new design featuring a honeycomb mesh grill for the central air dam.
The rear profile has also been redesigned and is said to feature vertically-stacked LED taillights and an upright bootlid. The side profile will feature a minimalistic look, with just the roof rails and the newly designed alloy wheels being the highlight.
While the interiors of the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio is yet to be revealed, we expect it to also come with a completely fresh layout. The dashboard and the cabin itself could feature premium materials all around, giving a more upmarket feel inside.
In terms of mechanicals, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio will borrow the new petrol and diesel engine option, which debuted on the new-generation Thar. This includes the same 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and 2.2-litre diesel unit, both mated to either manual or automatic transmission units. Power and torque figures are, however, yet to be revealed for the Scorpio.
Thoughts On The 2021 Mahindra Scorpio Spied Testing Yet Again
The Mahindra Scorpio is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The Scorpio till now has been a functional SUV, however, this could change with the arrival of the next-generation model, similar to the Thar.