- 1 hr ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 1 hr ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Finance Infosys Approves Buyback At A Price Of Rs. 1750/Share
- News Bengal elections: BJP won’t win even 70 seats says Mamata
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Never Wants To Play The Quintessential Bollywood Heroine Because Of This Reason
- Lifestyle Major Teaser Launch: Sobhita Dhulipala Stuns With Her Vintage Floral Saree Look
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
KTM is said to be working on introducing an updated version of its RC200 in the Indian market for quite a while now. The new KTM RC200 is said to come with a host of small yet significant updates, both cosmetically and mechanically.
Ahead of its launch, the new KTM RC200 has been spied testing near its facility in Pune, Maharashtra. Spy pics of the upcoming KTM RC200 have been released by Wheel_Tronicz/Instagram and it showcases a completely camouflaged test mule.
The spied test mule can be seen with a few new features, including the halogen headlamps with the LED DRLs, taken from its naked Duke 200 sibling. The motorcycle will also feature a much nicer looking TFT display for the instrument cluster. While this will not be the same as that on the 390 models, it could be borrowed from the KTM 250 Adventure offering.
At the back, the new KTM RC200 misses out on the race-cowl inspired seat, replacing it with a conventional flat seat with proper grab handles. The motorcycle also features LED taillights, while the indicators seem to be carried forward from the current model.
Apart from this, the new KTM RC200 test mule can also be seen with a bolted-on trellis sub-frame. The riding ergonomics on the new KTM RC200 is said to a bit more relaxed compared to its other siblings, while the motorcycle could feature new alloy wheels as well.
While there could be slight differences in the suspension and braking setup on the motorcycle, the components are expected to remain the same. The motorcycle will also continue to be powered by the same 199cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled unit. It produces 25bhp and 19Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The new KTM RC200 is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime later this year. Once launched in India, the 2021 model will rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Hero Xtreme 200S and Suzuki Gixxer SF250.
Thoughts On The 2021 KTM RC200 Spied Testing In India
The new KTM RC200 is one of the most-popular entry-level faired motorcycle offerings in the Indian market. The updated version is definitely set to garner attention, allowing the brand to further improve its sales in the Indian market.