- 14 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 2 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 20 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 22 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Finance Ethereum London Fork: Important Things To Know
- Technology Meet HP Pavilion Aero, The Lightest AMD-Based Consumer Notebook
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Lauds Meghan Markle's 40X40 Initiative With A Sweet Birthday Note
- Education Tamil Nadu Approves 7.5% Reservation In Engineering Colleges For Government School Students
- News Opposition will keep fighting to raise people's issues including Pegasus matter: Mallikarjuna Kharge
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
KTM is said to be working on introducing an updated version of its RC200 in the Indian market for quite a while now. The new KTM RC200 is said to come with a host of small yet significant updates, both cosmetically and mechanically.
Ahead of its launch, the new KTM RC200 has been spied testing near its facility in Pune, Maharashtra. Spy pics of the upcoming KTM RC200 have been released by Wheel_Tronicz/Instagram and it showcases a completely camouflaged test mule.
The spied test mule can be seen with a few new features, including the halogen headlamps with the LED DRLs, taken from its naked Duke 200 sibling. The motorcycle will also feature a much nicer looking TFT display for the instrument cluster. While this will not be the same as that on the 390 models, it could be borrowed from the KTM 250 Adventure offering.
At the back, the new KTM RC200 misses out on the race-cowl inspired seat, replacing it with a conventional flat seat with proper grab handles. The motorcycle also features LED taillights, while the indicators seem to be carried forward from the current model.
Apart from this, the new KTM RC200 test mule can also be seen with a bolted-on trellis sub-frame. The riding ergonomics on the new KTM RC200 is said to a bit more relaxed compared to its other siblings, while the motorcycle could feature new alloy wheels as well.
While there could be slight differences in the suspension and braking setup on the motorcycle, the components are expected to remain the same. The motorcycle will also continue to be powered by the same 199cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled unit. It produces 25bhp and 19Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The new KTM RC200 is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime later this year. Once launched in India, the 2021 model will rival the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Hero Xtreme 200S and Suzuki Gixxer SF250.
Thoughts On The 2021 KTM RC200 Spied Testing In India
The new KTM RC200 is one of the most-popular entry-level faired motorcycle offerings in the Indian market. The updated version is definitely set to garner attention, allowing the brand to further improve its sales in the Indian market.