- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 8 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
KTM India is expected to launch the revamped RC line-up in the Indian and global markets soon. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming motorcycle has been spied a couple of times revealing some of the design changes made to the motorcycle.
The latest spy images caught by Albin Antony reveals the side profile of the upcoming RC390 motorcycle. The image showcases the redesigned fuel tank, and the front fairing because of the all-new front fascia of the motorcycle.
The front-end of the RC390 will feature a new headlamp design. The mean-looking twin-pod projector set up on the outgoing model will no be carried forward on the 2021MY. Instead, it will be replaced by the twin projector setup similar to the ones seen on the KTM Duke 390.
Because of the revised front fascia, the windscreen on the new motorcycle is also larger in width and height. It will offer better wind protection at higher speeds as compared to the ones seen on the outgoing RC models.
The fuel tanks seem to have a more pronounced bulge in the middle making for a more committed riding position. The tail section of the upcoming 2021 RC 390 has undergone design revision for a sleeker look.
The spied motorcycle also features updated front fairing, which has become sleeker than the outgoing model. It also features updated graphics with the same paint scheme, that matches the new looks of the motorcycle.
The new design gives the motorcycle a subtle look as compared to the aggressive design on the 2020 Model Year. Other changes include a new floating-type front disc brake setup along with a new smaller side-mounted exhaust end canister.
Apart from all the above-mentioned changes, the company could also equip the RC line-up with a new TFT instrument cluster. The outgoing model still uses the LCD unit that was introduced with the first KTM 200 motorcycle launched in the country.
The KTM RC 390 is likely to retain the recently updated engine and other mechanicals from the outgoing model. The RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 43bhp and a peak torque of 36Nm.
The motorcycle will continue to feature clip-on handlebars, a sculpted fuel tank, Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, rear-set footpegs for track use, and a split-seat design; among others.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle will continue to be handled by USD forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be handled by floating-type disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Once launched, the RC 390 will rival the Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the TVS Apache RR310 available in the Indian market. However, the ideal Kawasaki rival for the 2021 KTM RC 390 would be the upcoming Ninja 400.
Thoughts About 2021 KTM RC 390 Spied Undisguised Reavling New Features Ahead Of India Launch
The KTM RC 390 was one of the popular fully-faired motorcycles in the country. The motorcycle will soon be receiving some prominent changes including a new front fascia, that can get a mixed reaction from the motorcycle fans in the country. An undisguised model point to the 2021 RC390's imminent global premiere.