- 11 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 2 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 20 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 22 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Curiosity Rover Completes Nine Years On Mars: Everything It Has Unearthed Till Now
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Lauds Meghan Markle's 40X40 Initiative With A Sweet Birthday Note
- Finance Sebi's Payout To Sahara Investors Near Rs 129 Cr; Balance In Repayment Accounts Reaches Rs 23 Lakh Cr
- Education Tamil Nadu Approves 7.5% Reservation In Engineering Colleges For Government School Students
- News Opposition will keep fighting to raise people's issues including Pegasus matter: Mallikarjuna Kharge
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
- Lifestyle What Are Delusions Of Grandeur A False Belief Of Superiority? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
Kawasaki has launched its new 2021 Ninja ZX-10R in the Indian market. The MY21 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now offered with a price tag of Rs 14.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new premium supersport motorcycle has been updated to comply with the latest BS6 emission norms, while also receiving a number of new features as equipment.
Bookings for the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R BS6 motorcycle is now open at all dealerships across the country. Deliveries for the premium supersport will begin very soon.
Talking about the design changes, the MY21 Ninja ZX-10R now comes with a more aggressive and sporty design. The supersport motorcycle features an aerodynamic upper cowl with winglets, a new tail cowl, revised handlebar and footpeg positions and LED lighting all around.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R also features a TFT coloured instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, which works with the brand's ‘Rideology The App'.
Being a litre-class supersport, the 2021 Ninja ZX-10R also features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes cruise control, traction control, launch control, power and riding modes, engine brake control, corner management function and many more.
Powering the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is an updated BS6-compliant 998cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 200bhp (210bhp with Ram air intake) at 13,200rpm and 114Nm of peak torque at 11,400rpm; paired with a standard six-speed gearbox, with a bidirectional quick-shifter as standard.
The motorcycle features 43mm inverted Showa BFF (Balance Free Forks) at the front and a BRFC lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion) gas-filled mono-shock suspension setup at the rear.
Both the front and rear suspension features compression & rebound damping, along with preload adjustability.
Braking is handled by dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the front, with dual-channel and cornering ABS as standard.
Finally, the MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is offered with two colour options: Lime Green and Flat Ebony Type2.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R India Launch
The MY2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is one of the most popular litre-class supersport offerings in the Indian market. The new motorcycle takes on the likes of the BMW S 1000 RR and the Ducati Panigale V2 in the Indian market.