- 7 hrs ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- 11 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Launching On August 15 — Most-Awaited EV Launch To Happen On Independence Day
- 11 hrs ago INS Vikrant Sea Trials Begin — All You Need To Know About The Made-In-India Aircraft Carrier
- 11 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift Bookings Open: New Teaser Released Ahead Of India Launch
- Technology Amazon Freedom Festival Sale: Discount Offers On Camera, Laptops, Smart Watches, Tablets, And More
- Movies Discovery+ Announces Star-Studded Content Line-Up Featuring Sara Ali Khan, Ananya Panday & Others
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test Day 1 Highlights: Rohit-Rahul hold guard after Bumrah, Shami shine for visitors
- News Coronavirus: Tamil Nadu makes negative COVID-19 report must for those coming from Kerala
- Finance RBI New Rule- Be Extra Careful When Issuing Cheque For Payment Or Else Bear Penalty
- Education List Of Fake Universities 2021 Declared By UGC: Check Statewise List Of 24 Fake Universities
- Lifestyle Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Travel Best Places To Visit In North India In September
Kawasaki has launched the new BS6-compliant Ninja 300 in the Indian market. The new (2021) Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 is now offered with a price tag of Rs 3.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); this translates to a price increase of Rs 20,000 compared to its BS4 iteration, which was discontinued back in December 2019.
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 model carries forward the same design and silhouette as before, without any major change. The only significant update made to the new model is the updated engine and the addition of new decals and paint schemes, giving it a more fresh look.
Starting off with the cosmetic changes, the 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 motorcycle now comes with three colour options: Ebony, Lime Green and Candy Lime Green Type 3. The motorcycle carries forward the LED headlamps, split seats, large fairing with new body graphics and decals and more.
Powering the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 is the same 296cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine, now compliant with the latest BS6-emission norms. The engine produces 38bhp at 11,000rpm and 26.1Nm of peak torque at 10,000rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox; supported by slip and assist-clutch as standard.
Other mechanicals remains the same as well, with the motorcycle using the same 37mm telescopic forks at the front and the mono-shock setup at the rear as before. Braking on the 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 is via single 290mm and 220mm disc brakes at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS
The motorcycle weighs in at 179kg and comes with a 17-litre fuel capacity. The 2021 Ninja 300 BS6 also rides on 17-inch alloys at the front and rear with 110/70 and 140/70 tyre profiles.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6
The 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 300 takes back the position of being the entry-level model for the brand in the Indian market. The Ninja 300 rivals the likes of the KTM RC390 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the market, however, is priced at a premium compared to its competition.