- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Skoda Octavia Spotted Testing Without Camouflage: Launching In India Soon
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors To Set Up Vehicle Scrapyards In India: Four Scrapyards Planned Initially
- 7 hrs ago Next-Gen Royal Enfield Classic 350 Digital Instrument Cluster & Tripper Navigation Revealed In Spy Video
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra Announces Additional Investment Of Rs 3,000 Crore In Its EV Business
- Sports IPL 2021: Chris Gayle becomes first player to smash 350 sixes in the Indian Premier League
- News Coronavirus: Sonia Gandhi requests PM Modi to allow emergency use of more COVID-19 vaccines
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11X, 11X Pro India Launch Slated For April 13; Could Be Rebranded Redmi K40, Mi 11i
- Movies Jr NTR And Koratala Siva Collaborate For The Second Time For A Massive Pan India Project
- Finance TCS Q4 Net Profit Surges 15% at Rs 9,246 Crore: Declares Dividend of Rs 15
- Lifestyle Rongali Bihu 2021: Quotes, Wishes And Messages That You Can Share With Your Loved Ones
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education Maharashtra Board Exams 2021 Postponed For HSC And SSC: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
Jawa Motorcycles have launched the 2021 Jawa forty-two motorcycle in the Indian market. The new (2021) iteration of the cruiser motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It also comes with a host of new features, slight cosmetic updates and three new paint schemes.
Starting off with the cosmetic updates, the 2021 Jawa forty-two now comes in three new colour options: Sirius White, All-Star Black and Orion Red. All three paint schemes also come with racing stripes on the fuel tank with the ‘42' and ‘Classic Legends' graphics.
Coming to the features on the 2021 Jawa forty-two, the motorcycle now comes standard with bar-end mirrors, a wider and more comfortable seat for both rider and pillion, redesigned side stand, alloy wheels with tubeless tyres and more. Jawa Motorcycles will be offering a headlamp grille and fly-screen as accessories as well.
The company has also re-tuned the suspension on the motorcycle, to offer better ground clearance, especially while riding over broken tarmac. The engine on the 2021 Jawa 42 is the same 293cc unit, however, it now comes with cross-port flow, which is said to offer better refinement, fuel efficiency, stronger acceleration and a throatier exhaust note from its dual pipes.
The updated 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine now produces 27bhp at 6800rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. It is paired to the same six-speed gearbox.
Braking is now handled by discs at both ends, with dual-channel ABS offered as standard. The motorcycle is now 2kg lighter weighing in at 172 kilograms (kerb weight), further improving handling and performance.
Bookings and test rides for the 2021 Jawa 42 will start immediately, with deliveries for the motorcycle said to begin soon. Customers can book the 2021 Jawa 42 either online or via any of their 181 dealerships across the country. The 2021 Jawa 42 will be sold alongside the standard model and is not a replacement to the same.
Thoughts On The 2021 Jawa 42 Launch In India
The Jawa 42 now comes with a host of cosmetic updates, along with a host of new features and small mechanical changes as well. The new 2021 Jawa 42 now seems better equipped to take on its rivals in the segment.