- 11 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 15 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 19 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has announced new, more affordable finance schemes for its customers. With the new finance schemes, the company will offer its customers interest rates that go as low as 6.5 percent.
Honda claims that it can finance select motorcycles and scooters with the lowest down payment of Rs 1,100 for certain models. To further attract customers to the showroom floor, Honda can process the finance of their motorcycles and scooters with 0 processing fees and documentation charges.
However, it is still unclear exactly what models this new finance scheme is applicable on. There is also a possibility that the dealers could slightly modify these finance schemes according to the availability of stocks and according to festive sales offers.
We doubt the applicability of these affordable finance schemes on all of Honda's motorcycles and scooters. These may apply only on slow-moving or affordable products. So, don't be surprised if the dealer you walked into denied these affordable finance schemes on some premium vehicles sold by Honda.
Thoughts On Honda Offering New Finance Schemes With Low Interest Rates
Honda is the second largest two-wheeler company in India, second only to Hero MotoCorp. With these new affordable finance schemes, Honda is trying to penetrate the rural markets of India, which is currently the stronghold for Hero MotoCorp. If Honda could properly implement these finance schemes in India, this could make Honda the primary choice for rural buyers where pricing and affordability plays a crucial role.