- 56 min ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has announced new, more affordable finance schemes for its customers. With the new finance schemes, the company will offer its customers interest rates that go as low as 6.5 percent.
Honda claims that it can finance select motorcycles and scooters with the lowest down payment of Rs 1,100 for certain models. To further attract customers to the showroom floor, Honda can process the finance of their motorcycles and scooters with 0 processing fees and documentation charges.
However, it is still unclear exactly what models this new finance scheme is applicable on. There is also a possibility that the dealers could slightly modify these finance schemes according to the availability of stocks and according to festive sales offers.
We doubt the applicability of these affordable finance schemes on all of Honda's motorcycles and scooters. These may apply only on slow-moving or affordable products. So, don't be surprised if the dealer you walked into denied these affordable finance schemes on some premium vehicles sold by Honda.
Thoughts On Honda Offering New Finance Schemes With Low Interest Rates
Honda is the second largest two-wheeler company in India, second only to Hero MotoCorp. With these new affordable finance schemes, Honda is trying to penetrate the rural markets of India, which is currently the stronghold for Hero MotoCorp. If Honda could properly implement these finance schemes in India, this could make Honda the primary choice for rural buyers where pricing and affordability plays a crucial role.