- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The 2021 Ducati Scrambler range has been launched in the Indian market. The range consists of the Icon, Icon Dark and the 1100 Dark Pro. Prices for the range starts at Rs 7.99 lakh for the Icon Dark 800 model and Rs 8.49 lakh for the Icon 800 variant. The range-topping Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro is offered with a price tag of Rs 10.99 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
All three models are now compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms. Ducati India has also started accepting bookings for the MY2021 Scrambler range. Customers can book their choice of Scrambler either online or via the brand's dealership across India. Deliveries for the motorcycles will, however, begin from the 28 January.
Starting with the Icon Dark, the model is the entry-level offering to the brand's Scrambler 800 range. The variant comes with a Matte Black paint scheme, while also featuring a blacked-out frame and black upholstered seats with a Grey rim.
The Ducati Scrambler Icon comes packed with features. Priced slightly higher than the entry-level ‘Icon Dark', the Icon comes finished in two paint schemes: Ducati Red and the classic ‘62 Yellow', again complimented by a black frame and black seats.
The 2021 Ducati Scrambler 800 range, consisting of the Icon and Icon Dark also feature a host of equipment. Some of these include steel teardrop fuel tank, interchangeable aluminium side panels, new LED DRLs, more ergonomically positioned switchgear, wide handlebars, softer clutch control and a new LCD instrument cluster.
The 2021 Ducati Scrambler Icon & Icon Dark variants are powered by an 803cc L-Twin engine. It produces 72bhp at 8250rpm and 66Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Coming to the range-topping Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro, the motorcycle comes with a ‘Dark Stealth' livery. The new 1100 Dark Pro also differs from its smaller siblings by using matte black elements instead of the anodised aluminium parts on the 800.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro also comes packed with electronic aids such as cornering ABS, traction control, three riding modes (Active, Journey & City) and many others. The range-topping variant is powered by a 1,079cc L-twin engine producing 85bhp at 7500rpm and 87Nm of peak torque at 4,750rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said,
"The Scrambler range has always been a favorite amongst our customers and is the best selling model range in India. It's easy riding nature, oodles of character, and accessible everyday performance make it a great bike for both beginners, and enthusiasts."
"The Scrambler Icon and Icon Dark which are now BS6 compliant also get a retuned suspension setup which makes it ideal for daily use. I am certain that new as well as seasoned riders will appreciate these changes."
"For the purists, we are also launching the Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro, which takes the elements that make the Scrambler range such a joy to ride, a notch above. The reinforced chassis, and the Dark Stealth paint job makes the 1100 Dark Pro as good to look at as it is to ride."
Thoughts On The 2021 Ducati Scrambler Range Launched In India
The 2021 Ducati Scrambler Range has finally entered the Indian market in its latest BS6-guise, with all the updates and added features. The Scrambler range is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market.