- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 adventure-touring motorcycle has been spotted arriving at a dealership in the Indian market. The motorcycle is yet to be launched in the country. Benelli will be updating its entire range of motorcycles that were available in the BS4 era to meet the latest emission standards introduced in India.
Ahead of its launch, images from Autocar India reveals a few changes made to the upcoming 2021 Benelli TRK 502 BS6 motorcycle. This includes the updated semi-digital instrument cluster that now features different backlit colours.
However, the switchgear on the motorcycle has been upgraded to much premium looking units and now backlit as well. This will help the rider to reach the operate the switches easily regardless of the lighting conditions.
Other changes made to the adventure-motorcycles include the body-coloured front mudguard, different knuckle guards and a revised rear-view mirror design. Apart from these changes, the motorcycle from the images looks similar to the BS4 models.
However, the biggest change on the 2021 Benelli TRK 502 will be an updated engine. Powering the motorcycles will be an updated version of the same 499cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that was featured on the BS4 models. It produced a maximum of 47.6bhp and a peak torque 45Nm and came mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The company offered two variants of the TRK 502 motorcycle. While the images are of the standard model of the motorcycle, it was offered in a variant called 502X, which had a more off-road biased setup.
The TRK 502X featured spoked wheels, a slightly bigger engine guard, a high-mounted exhaust, a luggage rack at the rear and increased rider seat height and ground clearance over the TRK 502 model.
The TRK 502 and TRK 502X used dual 320mm discs at the front and a 260mm disc at the rear. While the TRK 502X gets petal disc brake units, the TRK 502 features conventional units. Both motorcycles came equipped with the same suspension hardware that consists of 50mm inverted front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. Whether the company will also launch the 502X alongside the standard variant of the motorcycle, remains to be seen.
The overall looks of the motorcycle remain unchanged from the older model. It continues to feature an aggressive-looking front fascia with a split-headlamp setup. Other features such as a tall windscreen, wide rider and pillion seats, rear luggage rack and more have been carried forward on the upcoming model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India
The popularity of adventure-touring motorcycle has increased in the Indian market over the past few years. This is because of its enhanced comfort, riding position and go-anywhere character that has attracted the customers to choose ADVs over other formats of motorcycles. The Benelli TRK 502 will be a welcome addition to the market providing buyers with additional options in the country.