- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Reacts To Fans Expressing Concern Over His Health After Undergoing A Surgery
- News COVID-19 vaccinations in Bengaluru: Full list of government, private hospitals for inoculations
- Finance Nifty Opens 180 Points Higher; RailTel Gains 11%
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Benelli has introduced the 2021 Imperiale 400 in the Indian market. The new (2021) Benelli Imperiale 400 is now priced at Rs 1.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is Rs 10,000 less than its BS6-compliant version, which was introduced last year.
The company stated that the reason for the price decrease is mainly because of two factors: an increase in localised components and the strengthening of the Rupee against the Dollar. Benelli India will be hoping that the reduced price tag on the MY21 Imperiale 400 will help boost its sales in the Indian market, by making it more accessible to its customers.
The new MY21 Benelli Imperiale 400 now also comes with a 2-year unlimited kilometre manufacturer warranty as standard. Customers can choose an extended 2-year warranty as well. Benelli will also offer its customers with 24x7 RSA (RoadSide Assistance) as part of its after-sales service.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, the MY21 Benelli Imperiale 400 remains unchanged. The motorcycle continues to carry forward the same modern-retro design, featuring round headlamps, tear-drop shaped fuel tank, spoke wheels and other period-correct elements.
The 2021 Benelli Imperiale 400 is also powered by the same BS6-compliant 374cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 19bhp at 6000rpm and 29Nm of peak torque at 3500rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features a double-cradle chassis with steel tubes and plates. The suspension set up on the motorcycle is via 41mm telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear with adjustable preload. Braking is handled by 300mm and 240mm disc at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The motorcycle rides on 19-inch and 18-inch spoked rims, wrapped in 100/90 front and 130/80 rear tyre profiles. The motorcycle further comes with a 12-litre fuel tank with a claimed mileage figure of around 32km/l.
Furthermore, the motorcycle weighs in at 204kg (road-ready). The Imperiale 400 also sits low to the ground with a seat height of 780mm and ground clearance of 165mm.
Thoughts On The MY21 Benelli Imperiale 400 Launch In India
The MY21 Benelli Imperiale 400 is identical to its previous model, however, now comes with a more affordable price tag. The lowered price tag also puts it in the same ballpark as its competitors, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Honda H'ness CB350 and the Jawa Motorcycles.