- 3 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 6 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- 1 day ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Shweta Tiwari Pens A Heartfelt Note As The Show Inches Towards Its End
- News Amid UK row, Narendra Modi calls for mutual recognition of vaccine certificates
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Blow for Delhi Capitals as Marcus Stoinis leaves field with calf issue
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Bajaj Auto has silently updated its Pulsar 220F model in the Indian market. The new (2021) Bajaj Pulsar 220F is now priced at Rs 1.25 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and comes with subtle cosmetic changes, along with few additional features as well.
Starting off with the design, the new Bajaj Pulsar 220F now comes with updated body graphics. The 220F is now offered in two colour options: Black Blue & Black Red. Both features coloured highlights on the side semi-fairing, front fenders and on the tail section. Apart from the updated graphics, no other changes have been made to its styling.
The main change on the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F is the updated instrument cluster. The motorcycle continues to offer a semi-digital instrument console with an analogue tachometer. However, the digital screen on the 220F now offers a number of new and additional information.
This includes fuel efficiency, real-time mileage, distance-to-empty, trip meter and odometer. Having said that, the instrument cluster on the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F still misses out on a gear position indicator and a clock.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, no other changes have been made. The 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F continues to be powered by the same 220cc DTS-Fi single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces 20.4bhp at 8500rpm and 18.55Nm of torque at 7000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension setup on the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F is via standard telescopic fork at the front and a five-way adjustable dual shock absorber at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by 280mm and 230mm disc at the front and rear, respectively; with single-channel ABS as standard.
The 2021 Pulsar 220F continues to ride on 17-inch alloy wheels with 90/90 front and 120/80 rear tyre profiles. The motorcycle further comes with a 15-litre fuel tank capacity and tips the scale at 160 kilograms (kerb weight).
Thoughts On the 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 220F
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F has been on sale in India for a very long time (first introduced back in the late-2000s). The motorcycle continues to remain a popular offering in the Pulsar lineup and rivals other 200cc motorcycle offerings in the Indian market.