- 2 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 7 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 9 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- 1 day ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- Movies Zing Ropes In Arjun Kanungo For A Special Indian-Korean Music Cover Video For World Music Day
- News JP Nadda to address BJP 'Kisan Morcha' meeting tomorrow
- Sports Usain Bolt announces birth of twin boys; their names take social media by storm
- Education CBSE To Hold Exams In August For Students Not Happy With Evaluation Criteria
- Finance Goldman Sachs Predicts That Retail To Be Reliance's Next Growth Engine
- Technology Lava Probuds TWS Earbuds With MediaTek Airoha Chipset Launched At Rs. 1; What’s The Catch?
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
American two-wheeler manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle, will be rolling out their new and advanced lineup of motorcycles in the country soon. These motorcycles will be equipped with next-level technology and a robust suite of new accessories options for the customer to personalize their Ride.
However, according to the latest report by Autocar India, The 2022 Indian Chief line-up will arrive in India in the month of August, along with the return of the FTR model range, in BS6-compliant form. Talking a little about the 2022 Indian Chief line-up, three of the six models in the global 2022 Indian Chief line-up are slated for India. Moreover, these three models will be powered by the larger ThunderStroke 116 motor.
This motor already does duty in the Vintage, Springfield, Chieftain and Roadmaster models, which are already on sale in India. The three models are the Chief Dark Horse, Chief Bobber Dark Horse, and Super Chief Limited. On the other hand, the company has announced that prices will start from Rs 20.75 lakh.
The FTR model range, in its BS6-compliant form, is also expected to launch. The BS4 Indian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica came powered by a 1,203cc V-Twin engine, producing 120bhp of power and 115Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox, with a slipper clutch as standard.
Late last year, the company announced the prices of its 2021 motorcycle line-up in the Indian market. The 2021 Indian Motorcycle line-up with the Scout model carried a starting price of Rs 15.67 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Scout line-up is powered by a liquid-cooled V-Twin 1133cc engine that produces a peak torque of 97Nm at 5600rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. On the other hand, the Vintage line-up is powered by a 1890cc engine that produces a peak torque of 168Nm at 2800rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. These motorcycles also feature cruise control, ABS, and rear cylinder deactivation for improved fuel efficiency; among others.
Thoughts About The 2022 Indian Chief Line-Up
Well, Indian Motorcycles have been making really good motorcycles for over a century now. The company will be rolling out their new and advanced lineup of motorcycles in the country soon that will be equipped with next-level technology and a robust suite of new accessories options for the customer to personalize their Ride.