- 2 hrs ago MoEVing Orders 1,000 Euler Motors HiLoad EVs
- 4 hrs ago Komaki Ranger Electric Cruiser Teased Ahead of Launch - Promises 250km Range
- 6 hrs ago BigRock DirtPark Trail Attack 2021 Set For 11th & 12th December - Get Ready For An Offroading Adventure
- 9 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Bounce Infinity E1 Electric Scooter
- News Govt issues FAQs on Omicron: Are existing vaccines effective against this variant?
- Sports 'Hopefully he got the date wrong' - Tuchel laughs off Rangnick claim over Chelsea job offer
- Lifestyle Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, And Other Actresses In Their Fashionable Best
- Movies Chloe Zhao, Scarlett Johansson Listed Among FT's 25 Most Influential Women
- Education CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English Exam Answer Key 2021, Download Unofficial CBSE Class 12 English Answer Key Here
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Ola Electric is making nine customised Ola S1 Pro electric scooters for the Netherlands Embassy on the basis of a special order.
Speaking on the special occasion, Mr Bhavish Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Ola said, "We are excited to build these custom scooters for the embassy of The Netherlands and are proud that they have joined our Mission Electric, which is to ensure that no petrol two-wheelers are sold in India after 2025. These custom scooters are a testament to our advanced design and manufacturing process that enabled us to seamlessly develop, test, and build a custom-designed scooter within days."
According to Ola Electric, the nine custom-built Ola S1 Pro electric scooters will sport the official logo of the Netherlands along with the ‘Dutch Oranje' paint scheme.
Ola Electric went live on August 15 and customers can pre-book the Ola electric scooter by paying an amount of Rs 499. That being said, the Indian EV company received an overwhelming response with 1 lakh+ pre-bookings in just 24 hours.
Mr Marten van den Berg, Ambassador from The Netherlands Embassy said "We are excited to purchase these custom-designed Ola S1 Pro scooters. They are beautifully designed and customised to the Dutch Oranje colour with the Netherlands logo. We chose the Ola S1 as an important part of our commitment towards reducing emissions which is essential not only for the environment but also to achieve the SGDs"
Customers who previously pre-booked the Ola electric scooter could also book their Ola electric scooter by paying an amount of Rs 20,000. Post the booking process, Ola Electric also provides financial assistance through Ola Financial Services (OFS) to make the full payment.
Speaking about the financial services, Ola Financial Services has tied up with India's leading financial services like IDFC First Bank, HDFC Bank and TATA Capital. Apart from that, HDFC customers can opt for pre-approved loans within a few minutes from the Ola or the Ola Electric app.
Ola Electric says that its customers can avail best-in-class finance options from Ola Financial Services and backing this statement is the lowest EMI scheme that starts from Rs 2,999 for the Ola S1 and Rs 3,199 for the Ola S1 Pro variant.
Coming back to the Ola electric scooter, though the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro look similar, under the skin both scooters carry a few key differences as the Ola S1 is powered by a 2.98kWh battery pack, whereas the Ola S1 Pro uses a larger 3.97kWh battery pack.
Though both scooters use near-identical electric motors, the Ola S1 Pro comes with ‘Hyper Mode' that allows the user to extract additional performance from the scooter and as such, their performance is slightly different as the Ola S1 Pro is slightly punchier and quicker with an official top speed of 115 kmph, whereas the Ola S1 could manage 90 kmph top speed only.
Moreover, the Ola S1 can cover 121 kms on a single charge, whereas the Ola S1 pro can manage 181 kms.
Features-wise, the Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro electric scooters come with a long list of features such as keyless app-based access, digital instrument cluster, cloud connectivity, alloy wheels, disc brakes, telescopic front suspension, LED headlights and many more.
Thoughts About Custom Built Ola Electric Scooters
There is no doubt that the Ola electric scooter is currently one of the best all-electric scooters money can buy. It offers punchy performance, decent range and a long list of features.
Apart from that, the decision from the Netherlands Government to use the ‘Made-In-India' Ola electric scooter deserves applause.
Click Here To Watch Ola S1 Pro Review