- 4 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 6 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: U Mumba vs Bengaluru Bulls Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Uncomfortable In Short Red Dress; Trolls Tease Her Over Her 'Struggle' With Outfit
- Finance This Large Cap Pharma Major To Pay Interim Dividend Of 500%
- News Padma Awards Winners : Full List of Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri Recipients
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
More details regarding the upcoming BSA Gold Star 650 is revealed in its TVC. The brand's new TVC is about 1 minute and 12 seconds long and reveals various design traits of the newly launched motorcycle.
The new TVC shows that the upcoming BSA Gold Star 650 sports round headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and LED taillamp. Moreover, it also comes with a wide set of handlebars.
Echoing the design traits of the original motorcycle from the 1960s, the new BSA Gold Star also sports a very stylish and timeless teardrop-shaped fuel tank and spoked wheels.
Apart from that, the new BSA Gold Star 650 also gets a very classy looking twin-pod analogue instrument console, flat seat and chrome accents to complete the retro look.
From the TVC, it is clear that the BSA Gold Star uses a double-cradle frame to hold the Euro5 compliant, 652 cc, single-cylinder engine. This engine puts out 44.37 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 55 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm.
The BSA Gold Star 650 also comes with features such as dual-channel ABS, 41mm telescopic forks at the front, twin shock absorbers at the rear and disc brakes at both ends with Brembo calipers.
Coming back to the iconic British brand, it was recently launched in the UK and according to Classic Legends, the company will initially focus on the international markets before making its way to the Indian shores.
Speaking about Classic Legends, the company is a subsidiary owned by the Indian automobile giant, Mahindra. Mahindra purchased the rights for the iconic British company back in 2016 for Rs 28 crores.
BSA was initially an arms and tools manufacturing company that later transformed itself into one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. However, the British company failed to carry forward the momentum and was shut down due to massive losses.
Recently, Classic Legends has officially teased the upcoming Yezdi motorcycle and the company has already revived Jawa in 2018. Classic Legends already has 3 motorcycles under the Jawa brand and the company is planning to launch a new motorcycle under the upcoming 'Yezdi' brand.
In India, the Yezdi prototype motorcycles have been spied testing numerous times and the frequency of the testing has increased during recent times.
Coming back to BSA Gold Star 650, the motorcycle will rival the likes of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Triumph Street Twin, and Kawasaki W800.
However, there are currently no exact dates when the BSA Gold Star 650 will be launched in India.
Thoughts About BSA Gold Star 650 Motorcycle
BSA Gold Star 650's biggest selling point will be its nostalgia factor and it looks like Classic Legends have built a well-engineered product with proper old-school British charm.