- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
MoEVing has partnered with Hero Electric to accelerate the adoption of affordable EVs across India. Both companies aim to work together to increase the adoption of EVs via new demand and also focus on existing ICE vehicles to convert to EV. In the financial year 2021-22, MoEVing would deploy 1000 Hero Electric scooters through its technology platform for B2B e-commerce players.
Vikash Mishra, Founder & CEO of MoEVing added "Our partnership with Hero Electric fits right into our larger mission to drive sustainable mobility along with sustainable livelihoods for drivers. As a technology platform we look forward to working with Hero Electric in a collaborative way to ensure there is accelerated uptake in EV adoption in the last mile mobility segment across India."
In the next five years, the partnership aims to convert over 1,00,000 two-wheeler ICE vehicles used in last mile delivery to EV. MoEVing is creating a tech platform to bring various stakeholders like Hero Electric to accelerate the switch to EV space at the same time empower the driver's community. Hero Electric presence across pan India helps MoEVing deploy EVs seamlessly across the country without worrying about the after-sales service.
Commenting on the partnership, Mr.Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said "Through the last year, we have been successful in transforming the last mile delivery solutions from ICE engines to Electric vehicles. Multiple factors have aided this starting from the low cost of ownership to high range per charge and great policies from the governments. We are witnessing more and more businesses opting for cleaner solutions to reach their consumers. At Hero we strive to provide complete solutions to a B2B customer ensuring 90% plus uptime, through our 500 plus strong network all across India. The B2B customer is also able to easily comprehend the direct advantage of adopting electric mobility in terms of the savings and contributing to a cleaner environment .The partnership MoEVing will help both the companies achieve its vision of deploying 1 million EV by 2030."
In other recent Hero Electric news, the AE-47 electric motorcycle, which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2020, will be one of Hero Electric's premium products which will be launched in the Indian Market. The AE-47 electric motorcycle is ready for production, but its launch will be delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It is likely to launch sometime early next year.
Thoughts About MoEVing Partnering With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
A lot of manufacturers are focusing on making electric vehicles as it is said to be the mode of transport in the near future. EVs will not only help save our natural resources (petrol and diesel) but also save the environment from the harmful gasses which a regular ICE engine produces.