- 7 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Sports T20 World Cup: It was world class performance from Zampa: Finch
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Kumar Saurav On The Show?
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
MoEVing has partnered with Hero Electric to accelerate the adoption of affordable EVs across India. Both companies aim to work together to increase the adoption of EVs via new demand and also focus on existing ICE vehicles to convert to EV. In the financial year 2021-22, MoEVing would deploy 1000 Hero Electric scooters through its technology platform for B2B e-commerce players.
Vikash Mishra, Founder & CEO of MoEVing added "Our partnership with Hero Electric fits right into our larger mission to drive sustainable mobility along with sustainable livelihoods for drivers. As a technology platform we look forward to working with Hero Electric in a collaborative way to ensure there is accelerated uptake in EV adoption in the last mile mobility segment across India."
In the next five years, the partnership aims to convert over 1,00,000 two-wheeler ICE vehicles used in last mile delivery to EV. MoEVing is creating a tech platform to bring various stakeholders like Hero Electric to accelerate the switch to EV space at the same time empower the driver's community. Hero Electric presence across pan India helps MoEVing deploy EVs seamlessly across the country without worrying about the after-sales service.
Commenting on the partnership, Mr.Sohinder Gill, CEO, Hero Electric said "Through the last year, we have been successful in transforming the last mile delivery solutions from ICE engines to Electric vehicles. Multiple factors have aided this starting from the low cost of ownership to high range per charge and great policies from the governments. We are witnessing more and more businesses opting for cleaner solutions to reach their consumers. At Hero we strive to provide complete solutions to a B2B customer ensuring 90% plus uptime, through our 500 plus strong network all across India. The B2B customer is also able to easily comprehend the direct advantage of adopting electric mobility in terms of the savings and contributing to a cleaner environment .The partnership MoEVing will help both the companies achieve its vision of deploying 1 million EV by 2030."
In other recent Hero Electric news, the AE-47 electric motorcycle, which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2020, will be one of Hero Electric's premium products which will be launched in the Indian Market. The AE-47 electric motorcycle is ready for production, but its launch will be delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. It is likely to launch sometime early next year.
Thoughts About MoEVing Partnering With Hero Electric To Accelerate The Growth Of Electric Delivery Vehicles
A lot of manufacturers are focusing on making electric vehicles as it is said to be the mode of transport in the near future. EVs will not only help save our natural resources (petrol and diesel) but also save the environment from the harmful gasses which a regular ICE engine produces.