- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
KTM and Husqvarna have announced an extension of the warranty and free service period for vehicles in the country. The decision has been made by both brands to extend the validity due to the ongoing Coronoavirus lockdown in most parts of the country.
Any warranty and free service period getting expired by May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021. With the new initiative, KTM & Husqvarna aim to provide peace of mind to customers from both brands during these testing times.
The Covid-19 virus is continuing its onslaught for the second time spreading at a rapid rate in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
To safeguard their workforce, automakers decided to temporarily halt operations across manufacturing plants, corporate offices, showrooms and service centres. As a result, service centres will be closed adhering to the local lockdown guidelines.
During this time, customers' vehicles with expiring maintenance packages will be unable to avail of services. The extension announced on these packages will certainly help customers to get their issues sorted and add value to their vehicle purchase as well.
Commenting on the initiative, Mr Sumeet Narang, President, Bajaj Auto (Probiking) said, "Due to the second wave of the pandemic, various states have announced lockdowns and we are aware that customers may struggle to get their vehicles serviced on time, or avail warranty benefits that may have expired during this period. Hence, we have rolled out two months warranty and service extension across all KTM and Husqvarna models."
In addition to this, KTM also announced that all its Pro Experience Rides have been put on hold. The Pro Experiences programme is divided into three main categories: KTM Adventure Tours, KTM Rides and KTM Track Day. All of these rides attract a fee depending on the number of days spent on roads.
Customers signed up for these experience rides will have to wait a little longer. These rides will be back once the virus spread decreases in the country. However, for now, KTM has asked its customers to ‘Park Your KTM' — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The KTM & Husqvarna Extending Warranty & Free Service Period In India
KTM & Husqvarna joining the long list of manufacturer announcing an extension on the warranty, free service and other maintenance packages sold by the brand. The brand has also stopped its customer engagement programmes to adhere to the safety guidelines during the ongoing pandemic.