- 13 min ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 1 hr ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir: Amit Shah speaks to Lieutenant Governor to take stock of situation
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Padikkal, Gaikwad, Rana, Sakariya debut as SL invite Dhawan to bat first
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
KTM announces price increase for all KTM and Husqvarna motorcycles sold in India in July 2021. This is the third price hike issued by the brand this year. The price increase ranges between Rs 256 and Rs 11,423.
Model-Wise New Vs Old Price Comparison
|Model||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
KTM Duke Prices
The KTM Duke 125 is the second costliest 125cc motorcycle sold in India at Rs 1.70 lakh. The brand's flagship naked, the Duke 390 receives a price increase of Rs 11,358 and is now priced at Rs 2.87 lakh. While the Duke 200 and the Duke 250 receives price hike of Rs 2,022 and Rs 6,848, respectively.
KTM RC Prices
The RC 125 is the costliest 125cc motorcycle sold in India at Rs 1.80 lakh &mdash Rs 10,000 more than the Duke 125. The track-focused RC 390 receives a price hike of Rs 11,358 and now retails at Rs 2.77 lakh, which is Rs 10,000 lower than its naked sibling, the Duke 390. The RC 200 receives a nominal price hike of Rs 2,253.
KTM Adventure Prices
The 250 Adventure almost gets away with the price increase as it receives only Rs 258 hike. However, the 390 Adventure receives the highest price hike of Rs 11,423 and retails at Rs 3.28 lakh.
The Svartpilen and the Vitpilen 250 motorcycles sold in India revises a price hike of Rs 11,098 and 11,097, respectively. With the latest price hike, both motorcycles cross the Rs 2 lakh mark. However, they are around Rs 18,000 cheaper than the KTM Duke 250.
Thoughts About The KTM & Husqvarna Prices Increased In India
KTM increases the prices for the third time in India this year and is yet to state the reason for the price hike. We reckon it could be because of the rising input costs. But the price hike on all three occasions has been substantial. As a result, the prices of the KTM and Husqvarna motorcycles have increased by around 25 per cent from last year.