- 1 hr ago Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- 4 hrs ago Renault Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha India Extends Its Warranty & Service Period Due To Covid-19 Pandemic: Read More To Know!
- 6 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Prices Increased Again: Here Are The Variant-Wise Price List
- Finance Top Business Ideas Linked To Stock Markets To Make Money In This Pandemic
- News Andhra Pradesh: Ruling YSRC rebel MP, who sought cancellation of CM Jagan’s bail, held for sedition
- Sports WV Raman writes a letter to Sourav Ganguly, Rahul Dravid; alleges 'prima donna culture' in national team
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Extends Warm Wishes For Eid, Says 'Together We Will Conquer All'
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Confirmed To Pack 90Hz Display: Everything We Know So Far
- Education NMMS Result 2021 Gujarat Declared, Check Class 8th Merit List At sebexam.org
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles have increased the prices of its models yet again in the Indian market. Both brand's had announced a price hike in December 2020. However, within just 30 days, brands have increased the prices of motorcycles again. This time around the price hike is effective on all models sold under both brands in the country.
Motorcycles from both brands have received the price hike ranging between Rs 1,500 and Rs 4,500, depending on the model. The adventure motorcycles from KTM has received the biggest price hike among all models.
The KTM Adventure 390 and the Adventure 250 motorcycle are among the latest entrants to the brand's line-up in the Indian market. Both the adventure-touring motorcycles now receive a price hike of Rs 4,485 and Rs 3,667. After the latest price hike, the Adventure 390 retails at Rs 3.10 lakh, while the Adventure 250 costs Rs 2.51 lakh, ex-showroom.
The KTM RC line-up of motorcycles has also received a substantial price increase. The RC 390, RC 200 and the RC 125 have received a price hike of Rs 3,803, Rs 3,021 and Rs 1,466, respectively. After the price increase, the top-spec RC 390 retails at Rs 2.60 lakh, ex-showroom.
|Model||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|125 Duke||Rs 1,51,507||Rs 1,50,010||Rs 1,497|
|200 Duke||Rs 1,81,536||Rs 1,78,960||Rs 2,576|
|250 Duke||Rs 2,17,402||Rs 2,14,210||Rs 3,192|
|390 Duke||Rs 2,70,554||Rs 2,66,620||Rs 3,934|
|RC 125||Rs 1,62,566||Rs 1,61,100||Rs 1,466|
|RC 200||Rs 2,04,096||Rs 2,01,075||Rs 3,021|
|RC 390||Rs 2,60,723||Rs 2,56,920||Rs 3,803|
|250 Adventure||Rs 2,51,923||Rs 2,48,256||Rs 3,667|
|390 Adventure||Rs 3,10,365||Rs 3,05,880||Rs 4,485|
|Model||New Price||Old Price||Difference|
|Svartpilen 250||Rs 1,89,568||Rs 1,86,750||Rs 2,818|
|Vitpilen 250||Rs 1,89,952||Rs 1,87,136||Rs 2,816|
Moving to the brand's Duke naked motorcycle line-up, all models sold under the category have received a price increase in the Indian market. This includes the 125 Duke, 200 Duke, 250 Duke and the 390 Duke. Prices have gone up by Rs 1,497, Rs 2,576, Rs 3,192 and Rs 3,934.
After the price increase, the brand-s entry-level offering, the 125 Duke now costs Rs 1.51 lakh, ex-showroom. While the top-spec naked motorcycle, the 390 Duke now retails at Rs 2.70 lakh, ex-showroom.
Moving to the Husqvarna motorcycle, there are only two motorcycles available under the brand name in the Indian market, the Svartpilen 250 and the Vitpilen 250. Both models are a unique offering in the 250cc segment in the country.
The Svartpilen 250 and the Vitpilen 250 have received a price hike of Rs 2,818 and Rs 2,816, respectively. Both motorcycles now retail at Rs 1.89 lakh. All prices mentioned in this article are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About KTM & Husqvarna Increasing Prices For The Second Time In a Month In India
Most manufacturers have increased the prices of their products for the new year in the Indian market. However, KTM and Husqvarna had increased the prices of most models last month. This time around the entire product portfolio from both brands have received a hike by a substantial margin. The company is yet to make an official statement on the subsequent prices hikes within just 30 days.