- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 5 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News Assam, Nagaland CM's hold closed door meetings with NSCN chief
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Contestant Oshin Patwa Couldn't Answer This Rs 12.5 Lakh Question, Can You?
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
KTM and Bajaj complete 10-years of partnership in India. KTM entered the Indian automotive industry back in 2012 with its 200 Duke naked motorcycle. The 200 Duke instantly became a favourite amongst the enthusiasts for its rapid engine and strong handling capabilities.
From there KTM has added many exciting motorcycles to its Indian lineup. This includes the more powerful 390 Duke, the RC twins - fully-faired motorcycles based on the 200 Duke and 390 Duke with few minor mechanical changes to suit the different characteristics of the bike.
At present, KTM has eleven different models for its Indian line up including the newly launched Adventure series and 125cc lineup. Last year the KTM also introduced the Indian market to its Swedish brand ‘Husqvarna Motorcycles'. Husqvarna currently sells two models in India; the Svartpilen 250 and the Vitpilen 250.
In addition to that, the Austrian brand also introduced the ‘KTM Pro-Experiences', where KTM users can pay a certain amount to participate and experience various trials and tracks guided by KTM hired expert riders.
Since KTM is celebrating its 10th year in India, KTM decided to commemorate the occasion with special offers for its customers.
The special offers include a free three-year extended warranty in addition to the standard two-year warranty, free one-year Road Side Assistance (RSA), and a 50 per cent discount on KTM Pro-Experiences.
To claim the offer, prospective customers can book any KTM or Husqvarna motorcycle from 18th August 2021. However, these offers are limited-period offers and KTM will be announcing the closing date on these offers subsequently.
Apart from this, customers will also be supported to avail attractive retail finance schemes that cover up to 95% of the loan amount.
Speaking on the occasion, Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd., said,"KTM would shortly complete its successful 10 years in India. Over this period, we have built an aspirational performance biking brand and extended our product range to have models for trails, track & tarmac. We have expanded our network to almost 500 showrooms and workshops across India."
He further added, "In 2020, we introduced the Swedish performance brand - Husqvarna Motorcycles and created a state-of-the-art, best-in-class KTM Pro-Experiences program for KTM owners. These milestones give us fuel to move forward with gusto. We intend to share our celebrations with new customers who will book a KTM or Husqvarna Motorcycle, and reward them with multiple benefits."
India is also the biggest market for KTM in the world with a strong customer base of over 2.7 lakh hardcore enthusiasts. As a result, the Austrian motorcycle manufacturer has 468 showrooms across India in 347 cities.
Thoughts About The KTM & Bajaj Completing 10 Years In India
KTM has conquered the minds of many youngsters in India with their motorcycles. With this strong fan base along with its stronger lineup of motorcycles, the Austrian brand has cemented itself to the performance motorcycle market in India.
However, the Austrian brand still has a long way to go and the 10th-anniversary celebration is just one of many milestones in KTM's Indian journey.