- 22 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT Winner Divya Agarwal On Shamita Shetty & Neha Bhasin: I Can’t Forget What They Did To Me
- Technology Redmi Note 10S Amazon Quiz Answers To Win Rs. 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance Buying In IT Stocks: HCL Tech, Mindtree & 4 More IT Stocks Hit Fresh 52-Week High
- News Rahul Gandhi in Chandigarh for Charanjit Singh Channi swearing-in; Amarinder Singh to skip
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Result 2021 Supplementary Expected Today
- Sports IPL 2021: Dwayne Bravo of Chennai Super Kings does not worry about batting slots
- Lifestyle Giorgia Andriani Is Teaching Us How To Slay It In An All-Black Outfit; Take A Look At Her Monochrome Outfit
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
KTM has announced a set of new riding programme for its customers in the country called 'Adventure Trails'. With the new riding programme, the company aims to introduce the owners of brand's ADV motorcycles to adventure biking by taking them on single-day rides exploring exciting trails.
The company also announced that these nature trails have been carefully selected and curated by KTM Experts. The trails promise to provide a wholesome riding experience and to impart basic riding techniques of navigating terrains of different kinds to participants.
The Adventure Trails will be curated to discover hidden paths in the vicinity of that particular city. It will take the riders to those hidden paths that they have never seen before. The trail riding programme will also help riders to get to their KTM Adventure bikes and its versatility both on and off the road.
The Adventure Trails ride programme will be offered exclusively to the brand's ADV motorcycle owners in the country. Customers who wish to enrol can reach out to their respective dealerships as per the schedule in the select cities.
The trail riding will be led by KTM Experts who are accomplished off-road & multi-terrain specialists. Experts will help participants attending the trail riding programme by providing the right guidance and help navigate the trails.
During the day ride, the owners get to experience a hands-on session focusing on crucial off-roading essentials like vision, body control, and handling the motorcycle; among others. The trail riding will also help understand the tech features in the Adventure bikes like the traction control, off-road ABS, cornering ABS, quickshifter+ and more.
Speaking on the occasion, Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "The KTM 390 Adventure and KTM 250 Adventure have seen a great response since their launch would help the customers explore terrains on their bikes which has never been possible with regular street bikes. This would open up a whole new world of adventure biking as a sport. When customers buy a KTM Adventure, they would not only get an outstanding machine but also access to exclusive adventure riding events which have been specially curated by certified off-road experts."
He further added, "We had launched KTM Adventure Tours which are long-distance adventure rides to seven iconic destinations & KTM Adventure Day which is a single day closed circuit training program, earlier this month. The Adventure Trails are a potent addition to this set, giving owners a more hands-on experience of their Adventure motorcycle. We have seen a phenomenal reception of the Adventure Trails so far which reinforces our belief that customers are seeking these Pro-Experiences to get more of their KTM Adventure bikes"
KTM Adventure Trails will be regularly conducted in 10 cities across the country over the next few months. In addition to the trail riding, the company also conducts several other training programmes for KTM customers such as KTM Adventure Touring, KTM Track Day and more.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities
With the increasing popularity of adventure-touring motorcycles, the company is looking for various ways to engage with the ADV customers. The trail riding is also becoming equally popular as the ADV customers are looking to use their motorcycles to its fullest potential. As a result, the new programme will be a welcome addition to the existing rides organized by the brand.