- 9 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 15 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The KTM 890 Duke Tech 3 MotoGP edition has been revealed. KTM has revealed the Tech 3 MotoGP edition of the 890 Duke, also known as the scalpel amongst its fans. The Tech3 MotoGP edition of the scalpel will be limited to just 100 units, and all 100 units will be exclusive to France.
From its looks, we can definitely say that the paint scheme has been inspired by the Tech3 MotoGP bike ridden by Iker Lecuona and Danilo Petrucci. The limited-edition also sports a minimalist belly pan, a pillion seat cowl and an Akrapovic exhaust system for a sportier feel.
However, the hardware remains largely unchanged with the 889cc, parallel-twin liquid-cooled motor that pumps 113.4bhp and 92Nm. The frame underpinning the KTM Duke 890 is made of Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel, which not only makes the Duke 890 weigh less but is also very rigid and tight for extremely sharp handling.
Despite the high power-to-weight ratio and sharp handling characteristics, the KTM Duke 890 and the Tech3 MotoGP edition KTM Duke 890 come with a host of electronic rider aids to make sure it is very quick and safe at the same time.
The electronics package includes lean-angle sensitive traction control, Motor Slip Regulation, cornering ABS with a Supermoto mode and four riding modes — Rain, Street, Sport and Track modes.
For those 100 lucky people who are looking forward to owning this exquisite machine in France, the limited edition is priced at 11,690 euros (Rs 10.57 lakh), which is around 1,300 euros (Rs 1.17 lakh) more expensive than the standard KTM Duke 890.
Thoughts On KTM 890 Duke Tech3 MotoGP Edition Being Launched
It is a shame that the Tech3 MotoGP edition of the KTM 890 Duke is only available in France. We can only hope that KTM brings at least some limited edition bikes to India, to spice up the motorcycling scene in India.