- 52 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 7 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The KTM 890 Duke Tech 3 MotoGP edition has been revealed. KTM has revealed the Tech 3 MotoGP edition of the 890 Duke, also known as the scalpel amongst its fans. The Tech3 MotoGP edition of the scalpel will be limited to just 100 units, and all 100 units will be exclusive to France.
From its looks, we can definitely say that the paint scheme has been inspired by the Tech3 MotoGP bike ridden by Iker Lecuona and Danilo Petrucci. The limited-edition also sports a minimalist belly pan, a pillion seat cowl and an Akrapovic exhaust system for a sportier feel.
However, the hardware remains largely unchanged with the 889cc, parallel-twin liquid-cooled motor that pumps 113.4bhp and 92Nm. The frame underpinning the KTM Duke 890 is made of Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel, which not only makes the Duke 890 weigh less but is also very rigid and tight for extremely sharp handling.
Despite the high power-to-weight ratio and sharp handling characteristics, the KTM Duke 890 and the Tech3 MotoGP edition KTM Duke 890 come with a host of electronic rider aids to make sure it is very quick and safe at the same time.
The electronics package includes lean-angle sensitive traction control, Motor Slip Regulation, cornering ABS with a Supermoto mode and four riding modes — Rain, Street, Sport and Track modes.
For those 100 lucky people who are looking forward to owning this exquisite machine in France, the limited edition is priced at 11,690 euros (Rs 10.57 lakh), which is around 1,300 euros (Rs 1.17 lakh) more expensive than the standard KTM Duke 890.
Thoughts On KTM 890 Duke Tech3 MotoGP Edition Being Launched
It is a shame that the Tech3 MotoGP edition of the KTM 890 Duke is only available in France. We can only hope that KTM brings at least some limited edition bikes to India, to spice up the motorcycling scene in India.